Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hey so I just reflashed after fresh format using base build. Tried your steps as well even though USB was initialised during reflash process.
Same issue with the epg not showing at all. Same issue in openwebif.

Does flashing also format everything in internal memory ? Wonder if there is corrupt data somewhere in the internal hdd or ram

Internet connection doesn't seem to be an issue as basebuild downloaded correctly and iptv working. However when re running cross epg do not get any data stats shown
A reflash totally wipes all data from your box and basebuild did your usb hdd. So from basebuild you set your region, it flashes, when it reboots do you see sky news. So then you press green button and run cross epg downloader, you do not get anything on the epg at all.
Ok stupid question time - have you got your sly cables plugged in

Thanks. A three week lazy arse holiday. A week away, a week at home and another week away - lovely.

WB Config 1.055 has been uploaded. This gives you the option of removing the dark channels from your EPG whilst keeping the few that remain listed.

Also uploaded the latest picon pack.

upload_2017-8-15_23-20-56.png
The Roi bouquets have a couple left but on a whole most will be removed

I don't have cable, but I just LOVE Chabs VM skin (available in the Skins download section)

Last edited:
Hi woosh, is there a wooshbuild v6 for zgemma star2s? My friend wanted to update but i told her i'm not sure if she could. Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to flash H.2H when it arrives. I can use FileZilla, but decided to put N line details in CCcam in main USB directory. Is this correct? ... Just to avoid future confusion. Preparation is the key to success.

Trying to update wbconfig

Software management->manage extensions just sits on 'looking for available updates'

Is the update server down? Worked a couple of days ago as I ran it for the 1st time in a while and updated loads

A reflash totally wipes all data from your box and basebuild did your usb hdd. So from basebuild you set your region, it flashes, when it reboots do you see sky news. So then you press green button and run cross epg downloader, you do not get anything on the epg at all.
Ok stupid question time - have you got your sly cables plugged in
hey everything was plugged in..so just reflash standard open atv firmware and back to wooshbuild and seems to be working again. thanks a lot for your help!

Trying to update wbconfig

Software management->manage extensions just sits on 'looking for available updates'

Is the update server down? Worked a couple of days ago as I ran it for the 1st time in a while and updated loads

I've just this minute ran software update through blue button ... All good this end.

Saying that ... I'm not getting dark channels listed in the epg .. Hide is set to NO .. Ran epg importer ans cross epg .. still not showing!

Last edited:
I've just this minute ran software update through blue button ... All good this end.

Saying that ... I'm not getting dark channels listed in the epg .. Hide is set to NO .. Ran epg importer ans cross epg .. still not showing!

You need to run AB e2 with a NIT scan and THEN do your EPG import.

Try setting to yes, then no - see how that goes please.

Figured out the dark channels not showing ... Latest WBConfig has "Hide non working channels on epg" set to no as default .. Changed it to yes / it scanned / changed back to no / it scanned again and now showing all channels in epg.

Beat me to it Woosh!!!!

Back