WooshBuild v5 - Zgemma H5-2S

Status
Not open for further replies.
run all of the software updates and then switch skin using WB Config.

I will be bringing most of the boxes up to current updates today. Anyone who re-flashes or flashes for the first time will have a fully updated box with latest plugin version etc.

Would this work on a H5 with an option to configure the tuners for single cable feed please?
Got this working on a H5 for cable. Had read through the support page and a helpful thread by Pex to change the tuner and bouqets for cable but all working fine now. Thus seems to be the only build i could get to work on the H5 thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hey guys, have just got my zgemma box and am abit of a noob at this - is the wooshbuild flash the way to go and will that run the sky skin for me?? thanks all

Wooshbuild is designed to be as user friendly as possible and as close to the look of sly as you can get on these boxes

Great program, only got one issue (I cant get itv Granada), even though its set up as Granada it loads ITV Central West - anybody have any ideas how to correct this problem - have scanned through all the other channels but cant find ITV Granada anywhere. Thanks in anticipation of any help with this minor niggle...

Just updated the box online through software updates and it's crashed and gone to blue log screen.

OPEN ATV is now the boot screen and wooshbuild screens are gone.

Thought it might just be a bad install or update so reflashed and tried to update again and same thing.

If you want to have a look yourself, Just letting you know in case its something your end, If not no bother

Just updated the box online through software updates and it's crashed and gone to blue log screen.

OPEN ATV is now the boot screen and wooshbuild screens are gone.

Thought it might just be a bad install or update so reflashed and tried to update again and same thing.

If you want to have a look yourself, Just letting you know in case its something your end, If not no bother

When the software update status is red please don't run updates unless you are happy to get your box up and running again. Today, the status is red.

This is a general post Quickmine and not aimed at you, I just used your post as it was related to the update status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back