world championship 2019

The big guns keep on misfiring, Wadey may have not been at his best on his old pal double 10 but Joyce did play well and deserves it hopefully he will give MVG a game.

Saturday December 29
Afternoon Session (1230)
Quarter-Finals x2
Nathan Aspinall v Brendan Dolan
Dave Chisnall v Gary Anderson

Evening Session (1900)
Quarter-Finals x2
Luke Humphries v Michael Smith
Michael van Gerwen v Ryan Joyce

Sunday December 30 (1900)
Semi-Finals

Tuesday January 1 (2000)
Final

Cheers Joe, I reckon Luke has got to start as he finished last night to give m.smith a run for his money tho, but fair play to the lad he's done himself proud m8.

Cheers Joe, I reckon Luke has got to start as he finished last night to give m.smith a run for his money tho, but fair play to the lad he's done himself proud m8.
He has, a lot of players have this worlds. Chizzy goes against Ando after winning his last 11 sets should be a tasty game.

Aint got a clue who is going to win this year mvg and anderson would be in the running for sure but neither have set the oche on fire so far :grimacing::grin:

John Lowe honoured by the queen for services to Darts and to Charity, awarded the MBE:
https://www.skysports.com/darts/new...end-john-lowe-awarded-mbe-in-new-year-honours
Good to see it happen. my Father was a good amateur dart player and Lowe was his favourite player, he had the honour of playing him in an exhibition for the local league team over here in 1982, Lowe took no prisoners that night beat all the players that night 2-0, but my dad was on cloud nine for weeks for having met and played him, the following year he got picked to play Bobby George and he took a leg of him, got beat 2-1, my mum wasnt a bad player either in the womens darts, she played him aswell, he beat the 5 women he played that night 1-0, but he let them all get to their doubles, Bobby is a gentleman and a true showman, my dad got to play Jocky a few years later, jocky liked to hammer everyone ,men and women, get it all over early and get to the drinking time , he ended up starting to sing Glasgow Rangers songs towards the end of the night, something which was unwise for those days in a nationalist working mens club, they had to get his car around sharpish and get him back to his hotel, in case they ended up getting a visit from the wooly faces.

Back