world championship 2019

I would love to see Aspinall win it, another new name on the trophy, yes I hope its a Liverpool win tonight, Arsenal defence has been looking quite shaky lately, going for a Salah 1st goal and 3-0 and the same for 3-1.

Played well Smith as nice as it would be to see somebody who isn't one of the big boys win realistically he is the only one left who could give Ando or MVG a run scoring wise if that is how the final ends up.

Yeah aspinall still could cause an upset yet and suprise smith but if it comes down to experience and heavy scoring smith should come through unscathed :(y):

After what we have seen so far with big names crashing out anything can happen with Smith/Aspinall. If it comes down to it would love to see one of them win. Well anybody but MVG come to think of it. Kind of makes the last 2 and half weeks pointless if he wins it's kind of like back in the Taylor era, I always wanted him to go early on otherwise you knew the winner and still watched it through to the end and felt disappointed :(

Liverpool to lift the premiership title this year.
The look unstoppable at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob cross managed it so you never know but will be life changing if one of the underdogs manages it and knock mvg down a peg in the process lol

Rob cross managed it so you never know but will be life changing if one of the underdogs manages it and knock mvg down a peg in the process lol
He hasn't been at his best this year but you can't see him chucking 2-0 away from here. I think what Cross did last year has blown it wide open this year in general kids ain't scared of the big boys anymore. I like the pro tours they do behind closed doors see some great arrows and scalps.

Sunday December 30 (1900)
Semi-Finals
Michael Smith v Nathan Aspinall
Michael van Gerwen v Gary Anderson

Tuesday January 1 (2000)
Final
Van Gerwen/Anderson v Smith/Aspinall

Back