WWE Extreme Rules 2014

Hi, Updated today latest AJ list as needed to get back the channels that had moved, wanting to watch this event but on the normal place its shown SBO1HD it says invalid program. This mean I wont be watching wwe tonight? Don't want to start loading old channel lists back on. cheers

Hi, Updated today latest AJ list as needed to get back the channels that had moved, wanting to watch this event but on the normal place its shown SBO1HD it says invalid program. This mean I wont be watching wwe tonight? Don't want to start loading old channel lists back on. cheers

If you want to put frequency in its 10862 h 23000

not sure how to put the frequency in, I hope it comes on without hd, scared to start putting in frequencys incase I mess it up. was well pleased when updated channel list for the first time today

tried putting the frequency in, still invalid program

---------- Post Merged at 01:23 AM ----------

its on BO29 in standard def if anyones trying to find it

Yes, go to menu and tp list then put it same as above then click the ok button and it will scan and save

just wont work for me, I must be doing something wrong, went tp list/add/put frequency in/ scan and save but no still invalid programme on SBO1HD

Is anyone able to watch this on Sky Box Office 1 HD as I also have latest channel list from AJ. (04.05.2014) It's says Invalid Program and have even entered the frequency in using TP List. Any help would be appreciated.

I think so I entered the frequency in using TP List and searched. Got added and got 79% signal strength on that frequency. I then saved it.

I know it's a bit late but I updated my f5s with the sattv5 channel listing as that got my BT Sport HD back. Extreme rules was showing on the first one of the box office channels.
Probably repeating all week if anyone wanted to try that. Sorry but I don't have a link at the moment to the channel list download.

Back