Wwe money in the box sky box office.

KopKing92

Please don't laugh at the title, its for my kid brother. Just wanted to know whenever there's a boxing match on Box office or Box nation there's always a channel update so will there be one for WWE Money in the Bank PPV. Reply's would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

So I have a Skybox F5, and I'm casually watching SBO HD, it's not scrambled and it's currently showing movie adverts but there's so EPG for 1AM for Money In The Bank so I'm not sure if it's gonna show there....

So I have a Skybox F5, and I'm casually watching SBO HD, it's not scrambled and it's currently showing movie adverts but there's so EPG for 1AM for Money In The Bank so I'm not sure if it's gonna show there....

That's pretty normal. What's your frequency on SBO HD? I've got 10862/23000 and it's currently scrambled :/

Hey

There was a movie on there, so when that end, ill take a peek

---------- Post Merged at 10:32 PM ----------

About 30 mins before it goes live we know

---------- Post Merged at 10:34 PM ----------

The SD is on, so we be able to watch it. Hopeing HD.

Hi cannot find wwe battle ground 2015 i have done a channel update(ajsat) a scan even scrolled through the no name channels the channel that wrestle mania was on says invalid program search again could someone give me the frequency thanks

Back