XC PLUGIN

is there anyone that can help me i have the xc file open with note pad i can change the m3u file to what ever i want there enigma 2.0 or 1.6 in the scripts can anyoen tell me what way to write it in the xc file when i have it open wioth notepad

i have a zgemma hs2 box my provider sent me a ipk file it works but when i restart my box it loses the information so have to uninstall it the reload it back on there then it works again any buddy no what is wrong with this ie is it the box or the plug in

My h2s and its remote freezes when I select xc plug in to accesss Iptv
Worked fine yesterday but today freezes every time I try to do it and I have to reboot the box
Running latest version of wooshbuild
Can anyone help?

My h2s and its remote freezes when I select xc plug in to accesss Iptv
Worked fine yesterday but today freezes every time I try to do it and I have to reboot the box
Running latest version of wooshbuild
Can anyone help?
could be due to the block applied by the big isp's when the EPL live games are being played, you would need to look at a VPN to unblock

sorry i can't send you my script, You will need to ask your provider if they have one?

i used putty to run the script to the box
I did same mate but i used zoc to run the script was a doddle on the h2s. Then just enabled my sub on the box then imported generated epg, VOD included in channel selection. I had xcplugin running on ipab didnt rate it woosh is way better with openatv.

Charging the customers is surely ok. What we resellers need is a consistent reliable service, thats easy to set up. Minimum buffering essential. Like rapture ni said , some of it very complex and for little return.

hi guys, seems as though the plugin has stopped working properly since the xc update this week ?
anyone got a new copy or any ideas ?

xc plugin, installed via filezilla to extensions and also transfer xml file accross with login details etc
when i clicked on xc from menu it always gave vod with details
now when you click on vod its messed up

I've checked mine and other than the new Tv Serie section the VOD is categorised so its prob a provider issue?

Mine is ever since the update during the week. No matter what category I click on it's the same. Say for example I click on 2018 movies
I get a list as follows
1 4
2 m
3 #
4 0
5 1

And choosing any just brings up entire list of Vod. Totally unusable

I use the IPAB image now and my supplier's installer is built into the image.I just select supplier,enter username and password and hit install and it does it all for you and you can select to install VOD.So easy compared to script especially if you are a reseller.Easy for customers to do without you having to school them on how to do everything.You could just use mag boxes but most people I know wan't satt as a backup.I use xc plugin with this for the VOD as I find it much easier.Most suppliers give you a basic version of XC plugin but there are much more advanced versions out there. Take a look at the linuxsat site as they have custom builds of XC plugin .
https://linuxsat-support.com/thread/125268-xcplugin-iptv/

I'm trying to setup xc plugin with a provider on an openvix miraclebox. The plugin takes time to load to a black screen with time on top left and home tab. I click on home an I get following: PLAYLIST Error: <urlopen error [Errno 128] Network is unreachable>
URL: Http://xxxxx:xxxx/enigma2.php. Trying to sort it with provider all night and not getting anywhere. Is there any way of testing connection to the URL? i.e. some network command etc. Does the provider need the MAC address of my box?

have you done the following

Open xc_e2_plugin.xml with notepad and add your suppliers url, username and password for your iptv sub to the correct section.

Then connect to your box with filezilla and drop the xc_e2_plugin.xml file into etc/enigma2

Then drop the XCPlugin folder into usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

My provider dropped the xcplugin.xml onto my box via remote access. So its got the username, password and url configured. I put the .xml file into enigma 2 and the xc folder which i downloaded from tk website into the extension folder. That network unreachable message obviously means my box cant get to the url.

TBH never had a problem with xc plugin,I use it on lots of boxes.Are there any family filters etc enabled on your internet that could be blocking it.Other than that I would say
it is a provider issue.Just Check your .xml file is the same as below with url,username and password entered correctly.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<items>
<plugin_version>0.1</plugin_version>
<xtream_e2portal_url><![CDATA[http://enter provider url here/enigma2.php]]></xtream_e2portal_url>
<username>enter username here</username>
<password>enter password here</password>
<esr_id></esr_id>
<ar_id_start></ar_id_start>
<ar_id_end></ar_id_end>
<password>1234</password>
<security_key></security_key>
</items>

Need help setting up Xc plugin my provider gave me a url and sever port number anyone help me setup

Thanks
Install instructions for the xcplugin

You will need to download and install filezilla on your pc which you can download from the internet

download the XC Plugin and unzip it on your pc desktop(you can download it from the forum just search XC Plugin)

Open xc_e2_plugin.xml with notepad and add your suppliers url ,username and password for your iptv sub to the correct section.

below is a copy of the .xml file that will be included in the XC Plugin zip you downloaded .
open the file with notepad and add your suppliers url,then your username and password and press save.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
< items>
< plugin_version>0.1</plugin_version>
< xtream_e2portal_url><![CDATA[http://enter provider url here/enigma2.php]]></xtream_e2portal_url>
< username>enter username here</username>
< password>enter password here</password>
< esr_id></esr_id>
< ar_id_start></ar_id_start>
< ar_id_end></ar_id_end>
< password>1234</password>
< security_key></security_key>
< /items>

Then connect to your box with filezilla .

Start FileZilla and where it says host type the ip address of your box and where it says password type host then click connect and it will connect to your box.
Look in the right hand window and you will see the files on your box.

drop the xc_e2_plugin.xml file into etc/enigma2

Then drop the XC Plugin folder into usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

Then reboot your box and when you press menu you should now see XC Plugin.

If you do not see the plugin go through the steps again.

Hope this helps

Back