XC PLUGIN

If you have set up xc as in the post before it will work.If it does not work it is your provider.If your provider won't help you,then find another provider.

Hi all,

For some reason i cant ftp the plugin to my zgemma. I can FTP the xml file, but not the plugin. I am following the instructions as to where to FTP the file, filezila confirms the transfer was successfull.But nothing. Any Ideas?

TIA.

Hi all,

For some reason i cant ftp the plugin to my zgemma. I can FTP the xml file, but not the plugin. I am following the instructions as to where to FTP the file, filezila confirms the transfer was successfull.But nothing. Any Ideas?

TIA.
did you restart box and also what image ..but if you press menu you should see it..press on xcplugin ab

did you restart box and also what image ..but if you press menu you should see it..press on xcplugin ab
Hi.

Yes I've restarted the box many times. I'm currently using wooshbuild. Had it working fine when I was using ipab. Thinking it could be something with wb?

wooshbuild not used but ask in that section probs get help ...so its not in when press menu and not even under plugins ??should show up maybe your not copying it over in correct folder..

1) Open the zip, we see that there is 1 folder (XCPLUGIN) and (XC_E2_PLUGIN.XML)
2) We extract the folder XCplugin from the zip and we put it with ftp (connected to the enigma2 device)
on the directory: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions with the same name. (USE FILEZILLA)
3) We extract the file xc_e2_plugin.xml and we edit it before we will transfer it to enigma2 device.
We have to change the <username>????</username> value with the user line. The same we will do also with
the password. Example: if we have a line with username test and password testpass we have to do it like this:

<username>YOURUSERNAME</username> and <password>YOURPASSWORD</password>

hope allowed may need to go ..correct section

wooshbuild not used but ask in that section probs get help ...so its not in when press menu and not even under plugins ??should show up maybe your not copying it over in correct folder..

1) Open the zip, we see that there is 1 folder (XCPLUGIN) and (XC_E2_PLUGIN.XML)
2) We extract the folder XCplugin from the zip and we put it with ftp (connected to the enigma2 device)
on the directory: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions with the same name. (USE FILEZILLA)
3) We extract the file xc_e2_plugin.xml and we edit it before we will transfer it to enigma2 device.
We have to change the <username>????</username> value with the user line. The same we will do also with
the password. Example: if we have a line with username test and password testpass we have to do it like this:

<username>YOURUSERNAME</username> and <password>YOURPASSWORD</password>

hope allowed may need to go ..correct section

Hi,

No its not in either the menu or in the plugins menu. I have tried restarting the box, downloading plugins but I get nothing. Im following all of what everyone is saying regarding where to FTP the file. This is rather frustrating as I use the plugin for the VOD side of things on my zgemma.

Hi,

No its not in either the menu or in the plugins menu. I have tried restarting the box, downloading plugins but I get nothing. Im following all of what everyone is saying regarding where to FTP the file. This is rather frustrating as I use the plugin for the VOD side of things on my zgemma.

Hi m8,if you look at the page before this one I have written full step by step instructions of how to install XC plugin.

The .xml file needs to go in etc/enigma 2 not usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

Drop the xc_e2_plugin.xml file into etc/enigma2

Then drop the XC Plugin folder into usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

I’ve got this working on OS Mega but it only displays in the top left hand corner of the screen, so quite small to read the categories and lists etc.

Is there a way round this at all.

Thanks

Great thread.

Got this working on my Gigablue.

Has to use this format URL and not the one provide by provider and then it was fine :)
[http://enter provider url here/enigma2.php]

Hi All
I have installed the XC plugin on a Zgemma H2S. The plugin has installed and I edited the xml as instructed.
But when I open the plugin all my channels are there, all VOD is there and the EPG is there but when i click ok on a channel I get a black screen. I was going to use just for VOD as on the Zgemma to update the VOD it could take a couple of hours. Any ideas or help would be great ??
All channels work perferct on the Zgemma without the plugin but was just going to use for VOD.

Hi all... Just after some help regarding xc plugin lite. My server has changed to xc plugin lite for VOD and has sent me my log in etc, however I can only enter 4 numbers as part of the url not the 5 he's provided. Seems to be a maximum letter count to enter the url. My server says he has 50 people using zgemma and I'm the only one who has this issue so I'm wondering if it's me doing something wrong.

Hi all... Just after some help regarding xc plugin lite. My server has changed to xc plugin lite for VOD and has sent me my log in etc, however I can only enter 4 numbers as part of the url not the 5 he's provided. Seems to be a maximum letter count to enter the url. My server says he has 50 people using zgemma and I'm the only one who has this issue so I'm wondering if it's me doing something wrong.
Highlight the line or text you want to change then press the TEXT button on the remote and it will bring up a virtual keyboard and you can then type as many characters as you like

Highlight the line or text you want to change then press the TEXT button on the remote and it will bring up a virtual keyboard and you can then type as many characters as you like
Well sweet baby jebus, I've had this box a long while and didnt know about this, thanks for this nugget, i'm gonna use this a lot :-)

Back