XC PLUGIN

Does anyone know if you can search on xcplugin? My provider has a large list of films on vod but I have to go through them all to find what I want.
Or perhaps to sort by date added?

I am trying to put a sever url in the xcplugin it has 14 characters but the xcplugin will only let me put in 12 can anyone suggest a solution thank you

Or copy the config XML to a PC and edit with a Linux friendly text editor then copy back to the box overwriting the original.

Hi , I use a Vu+ solo and for couple of days now the XC plugin is not loading on screen. My IPTV service is still working on mobile so but it is just the plug in not launching. I have reinstalled but no luck. Anybody else experiencing same issue?
Otherwise any other recommendations for other IPTV plug in to be used on VU+ Solo box. If image matters, I am on IPab 1.3.6e037.1
Thanks

Using XC Lite. Epg time is 1 hour behind in XC, but is correct in bouquets. Box time is correct.
Any idea as to the problem?

Using XC Lite. Epg time is 1 hour behind in XC, but is correct in bouquets. Box time is correct.
Any idea as to the problem?
I think XC epg is down to provider. I was going to say check your time zone settings are not +1 hour but if your box time is ok then probably not that. Check your epg is set to save to usb in epg settings. Other than that You could try removing and reinstalling XC. Never had an issue on epg in XC so not sure,unless anyone else has an idea.

I think XC epg is down to provider. I was going to say check your time zone settings are not +1 hour but if your box time is ok then probably not that. Check your epg is set to save to usb in epg settings. Other than that You could try removing and reinstalling XC. Never had an issue on epg in XC so not sure,unless anyone else has an idea.

The epg has correct time in bouquets so can't see it being provider. Tried reinstalling on new image and still same.

The epg has correct time in bouquets so can't see it being provider. Tried reinstalling on new image and still same.
I use XC lite it on lots of boxes, Zgemma, VU+ and never seen that problem tbh.. I use Open Atv 6.2 without builds. What are you using and could it be image/build related.

Ok, clean OpenATV 6.2 flash. Get exactly the same result. Epg is 1 hour behind. If I create bouquets then the epg time is correct..
So, no wiser.

Back