XE Catchup

good afternoon everyone

Is anyone using Ipab buld able to play a movie from VOD or using the XE Catchup and then pause it fast forward or rewind. I am able to do it on the smart app on my tv in the bedroom but I want to do it on my H2H in the living room. Thanks in advance MB

I have a Zgemma 2hs with OPENATV 6.3 and I am using 2boom's m3u/xml bouquet converter.
When loading any channel, i only see a black screen. Am I missing any plugin like a iptv player?

I have a Zgemma 2hs with OPENATV 6.3 and I am using 2boom's m3u/xml bouquet converter.
When loading any channel, i only see a black screen. Am I missing any plugin like a iptv player?

yes mate download xtreme editor plug in and then via their website you can using your m3u load in all the channels. hide all the ones you do not want, create your own bouquets and also add the epgs for your favorite channels. the first time will take a while but updates take you minutes. It makes your zgemma feel like a sly box

Given catchup is now working, is there any way within Enigma2 to go backwards in your EPG to see programs that were previously on. I know you have a shortcut within each catchup channel and can pull this info up, but is there any way to do this within the overall EPG?

Given catchup is now working, is there any way within Enigma2 to go backwards in your EPG to see programs that were previously on. I know you have a shortcut within each catchup channel and can pull this info up, but is there any way to do this within the overall EPG?

Why on Earth would you want to do that lol. You can't even do that on a Sly Box..

Not possible

Right Stream-Editor have decided to change the catchup tag so picons are currently no longer working e.g. starskyclassics.png etc
E2 Catchup tag "*"
Apparently there are problems with Enigma2 and the "*" at Catchup channels. We have replaced the tag for the catchup channels with "[+]"

Any idea what I have to rename my icons now to incorporate [+]? I doubt its bracketplusbracketskyclassics.png haha.

If your provider sets everything up you can just ask them. It's likely they have used the API line as they are easier to manage.

If you manage your own line then it's made clear when you log into the editor.

FTP the attached file to either of the two below locations (or both depending on what skin your using)

/usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/skyNEW/SelectBars/

/usr/share/enigma2/skyNEW/SelectBars/

That will sort the blue screen out and will allow you to seek
Tried this solution with no joy. Any other tips?

Running OpenATV 6.2 with Wooshbuild Infinity and SkyWB skin

@Slicker - Not sure, previously this was resolved by using the method you quoted.
The progress.png bar was missing from the above folders and caused my device to crash. You could contact Wooshman on here to see if he can get it sorted, as it is a problem with the skin I believe.

Tried this solution with no joy. Any other tips?

Running OpenATV 6.2 with Wooshbuild Infinity and SkyWB skin
I'm also running OpenATV 6.2 with Wooshbuild Infinity and SkyWB skin on Zgemma H2S and Formuler F1 boxes and that fix works for me. In this case the progress.png file needs to go into:

/usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/skywb/SelectBars/
/usr/share/enigma2/
skywb/SelectBars/
upload_2018-10-23_18-40-46.png

Back