Xmbc android boxes

hi there, bought android box a week and a half ago, loads of films, cartoons, sport, etc. you be surprised at whats available on them. well worth the money! bought mine off ebay, about £65 preloaded. can honestly say you wont be disappointed! hope this helps?

had mine a while now quad core version and is no bother. xbmc is very good on it.payed bout £54 on fleabay ..!!

hi thx for your advice, do you plug them in to your tv, my tv is a sony bravia hd. im new to this. thx
yeah m8. hdmi as well.makes your telly a really smart telly with access to thousands of apps through google play store.as well as access to the internet,facebook,twitter etc.
they can be bought with xbmc already installed if your not to hot on downloading apps and setting up programmes.but they work exactly like a android tablet or android smart fone

I have a quad core one, streams blue ray mkv without a glitch. I know the dual core ones can struggle with HD content.

its great for watching films and streaming content and for airplay streaming and from a nas drive, personally I don't use it for streaming live tv but I know you can.

Back