xtream tv plug in

userlee5267

TK Veteran
hello my provider sent me the file to install onto the zgemma h2s, done all that and all as been well until tonight

i went to watch the iptv channels they worked for a minute or two and went off. rebooted zgemma and there still off.

so i did a network check still connected to the internet ok, try update the bouqets using xtream tv plugin and it states the internet is not connected, so try another network test and thats showing ok

so i installed e2speedtest and speed test fails, and the box crashes and now all my iptv channels are gone. i have reinstalled whooshbuild and its the same.

e2speed test freezes my box and xtreame tv plugin fails. box as crashed numerous times aswell now

any ideas?

Have you checked with your provider all is ok his end and check your usb stick is ok as this can cause problems.Wooshbuild is a very good build but I have seen a few people having slight problems with v7.Have a look in the wooshbuild section,it may help.Other than that you could check try installing something like IPAB and see if it works.

Your problem seems to be with your isp not wooshbuild.
If E2 speedtest fails/crashes then that is totally seperate from wooshbuild so indicates isp failures.
Check shields/homeguard because some are turning these on at random.

Have you checked with your provider all is ok his end and check your usb stick is ok as this can cause problems.Wooshbuild is a very good build but I have seen a few people having slight problems with v7.Have a look in the wooshbuild section,it may help.Other than that you could check try installing something like IPAB and see if it works.

Dispise iPab lol. Will try one more time then will be looking at a new dedicated iptv box

Your problem seems to be with your isp not wooshbuild.
If E2 speedtest fails/crashes then that is totally seperate from wooshbuild so indicates isp failures.
Check shields/homeguard because some are turning these on at random.

Shields off on Vodafone but I am having problems at night time with them. I’m still connected to the internet as I have a green light in newtwork settings and I can download plugins

I have used lots of h2s boxes using wooshbuild and ipab and not had any problems. Asking around it seems vodaphone are having a few issues with their network at the moment so that could be your problem.TBH I'm not a big fan of xtream,used it but prefer using script method.

Reflashed with whooshbuild again and it’s been fine.

Come home to channels started to glitch about and stopped working, so i tried to update channel list in the editor app and boom it’s crashed again giving a blue screen saying reached EOF limits and that’s it now it needs a reflash more than likely.

It keeps saying now I ain’t got a internet connection on the extreame editor app and it crashes again.

Speed test works and I can download apps. It’s gotta be the app alone

This time is different. Channels still working, but the xtreame editor app is still showing no internet can’t update playlists. Speed test works this time and I can download apps.

So strange. Gonna try iPab only option I have

All ok there. Strange problem this. Channels are clearing then going off then coming on. Extreame editor constantly showing no internet connection. The channels can be clearing but showing no internet connection on xtreame editor

But network test is always positive all green.

Had a channel on and it was on for a little while cut off and then come back on. I’m Confused. Internet in general is working ok on phones, tablets , laptop etc no drop outs,

Provider as no issues all is fine I believe this to as it’s been ace for days on end.

It’s good when it clears. It all happens when it blue screens then that’s it. It plays up.

What is a EOF limit?

Last edited by a moderator:
so my provider said to try ipab which i did. still getting the same problem. extreame editor saying no internet connection while still streaming at the same time. but it dies after this and its a barsteward to get going after all this to

its been fine for a few days, then it wasnt pulling in the auto epg etc

so i went to the xtreame editor to do it manually to get a network error again, press red on ipab says check internet connection, do a network test and its all green then gets to ip address unconfirmed then it hangs at named server.

rebooted the router, the ethernet links, bought new ethernet cables, tried more ethernet links, and still get it... its ok for a few days then struggles

i think its all linked to extreame editor as soon as i get the message there saying network problem and its still streaming, if i try it a few times all the internet connection to the zgemma dies and its hard to get going again

tonight to get it back to working i had to unplug the ethernet links, turn the router off, reboot the zgemma a handful of times then it started to finally recgonise the box again.

its a ball ache... i have asked on ipab on facebook but they said it could be the ethernet links not working properly, but they work ok once i get it going again, i just know in a few days time it will do it again it wont be able to update epg so i will do in manually and i will have to do all this again

pulling my hair out here

Back