XTreamTV IPTV

Mine is H2S OpenATV 5.3 using whoosbuild. Tried the USB way but still failing to validate. I removed the one I installed via ftp running
opkg remove XtreamTV in putty

strangely enough I am having similar issues with not being able to validate. Will try and install it from usb tonight.

Had this issue and more... removed the installed plugin at "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions" went to install new IPK and got the following

* opkg_prepare_file_for_install: Refusing to load file '/var/cache/opkg/5c13a4b38c7d03f04ec05b145b0a3cc3_XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el.ipk' as it matches the installed version of XtreamTV (0.0.1).

What i did then was via SSH go to root (#cd /) and then output the entire listings as such (#find > list.txt) then searched the text file and found the following left overs...

./var/lib/opkg/info/XtreamTV.postinst
./var/lib/opkg/info/XtreamTV.control
./var/lib/opkg/info/XtreamTV.postrm
./var/lib/opkg/info/XtreamTV.list
./var/volatile/cache/opkg/5c13a4b38c7d03f04ec05b145b0a3cc3_XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el.ipk

Removed them and still wont install.. will update accordingly.

I have flashed box numerous times. Each time reinstalling xtream app. Tried installing through Filezilla and Putty but same error both times. I have been trying to work it out online with my provider all night but to no avail. Checked everything down to firewall on router. The issue seems to be with the app side maybe on their server, who knows. Just paid my sub 3 days but after reflashing have not been able to get the app to validate.

Just to update on my last post. Eventually managed to validate it. The problem arose when I decided to reflash and then install Xtream app. As explained above I couldn't get it to verify my account. I'd just about came to the conclusion that I needed a new box or would have to accept IPTV through smart tv. Just by chance I was asked by my provider what I was flashing the box with and when I told him Wooshbuild v5 he said his was using iPab and never had any issues. I decided 1 last attempt this time with iPab. Success!

For whatever reason v5 Wooshbuild was not allowing me to validate the Xtream app. I don't know if this will be the same for everyone but certainly was this issue for me.

Just to update on my last post. Eventually managed to validate it. The problem arose when I decided to reflash and then install Xtream app. As explained above I couldn't get it to verify my account. I'd just about came to the conclusion that I needed a new box or would have to accept IPTV through smart tv. Just by chance I was asked by my provider what I was flashing the box with and when I told him Wooshbuild v5 he said his was using iPab and never had any issues. I decided 1 last attempt this time with iPab. Success!

For whatever reason v5 Wooshbuild was not allowing me to validate the Xtream app. I don't know if this will be the same for everyone but certainly was this issue for me.

Load of hogwash from your provider !!
Xtream run their own servers so it doesn't matter which image/build you use but your provider will have a code for using his info.
Most providers have a blocking system where they can control certain features and that is where the problem was.
Your provider (suspect a reseller) has quite possibly got an arrangement about whom he promotes so once you switch it will work.
There are a great number of people using Wooshbuild/xtream to run iptv without any issue.

Can you record using this plugin?
No, the XtreamTV app is pretty much a player and that's it.

You then installed the Xtream app again - where did you get the app from? Plugin/Extensions? If so that will be why it didn't validate as it is not from your provider.

edmoses hit the nail on the head - you must always use the XtreamTV plugin from the provider. They are generated by that server for you, it is not a generic one for all plugin.

I have xtreamtv plugin install, validated and IPTV is running well.

My question is, should I need to reflash my box for whatever reason and therefore need to reinstall xtreamtv will this change my xtreamtv ID and cause complications regarding my IPTV?

Using wooshbuild v5 fully updated zgemma h2s. Xtreamtv installed via Wooshbuild instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the person above that was having trouble installing his version of XtreamTV from his suplier after uninstalling a previous version...

I had this issue..

How to resolve it was delete the XtreamTV folder in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

Ftp your new file into the tmp folder

Open up putty and change directory
"cd /tmp"
Then type:
opkg -force-reinstall "your files name here"

For the person above that was having trouble installing his version of XtreamTV from his suplier after uninstalling a previous version...

I had this issue..

How to resolve it was delete the XtreamTV folder in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

Ftp your new file into the tmp folder

Open up putty and change directory
"cd /tmp"
Then type:
opkg -force-reinstall "your files name here"

hi i had similar issue i had a 24 hour trial, then a week later i got a 6 month sub, I deleted the Xtreamtv folder as i couldnt find the uninstall option, i run Putty and changed the directory to "cd/tmp" then typed: opkg -force-reinstall "your files name here"[/QUOTE] like this.......opkg -force-reinstall http://xxxxxxx.ddns.net:xxxxx/enigma2/XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el.ipk, but that wouldn't work wrong command or something! when i tried to save the file via ftp to tmp it wouldnt copy and paste the file is just a link.

My xtream would not work at first.
The problem was I'M ports were blocked in router.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

IM Ports?
Instant Messaging Ports.
These are in the firewall settings of the router.
The default is to have them open.
mine were closed.
Opening them enabled me to verify line.
First impressions quite good, just need to sort out how to get an EPG up.
I know its been covered in here so just need to search before trial expires :)

xtream tv already comes with an epg built in..its just basic now and next ..this will show under the preview window when your on the channel lists

Back