xxx channels missing on Kryptview

Fusion

TK Veteran
ello all my m8s got a kryptview the xxx ch r there but not workin
do the xxx ch work on the kv ? if so how wood i getthem back on for him any help plz​

think they only come up after the watershed :whistling:
if you scanned correct net id and on main feed they should be listed.

Last edited:
There are only one or two that are running on Kryptview so you can not do anything to get the majority of them.

jodav :)

only the 3 work and even then tend to be unstable. Playboy television X and the adult channel. always have been and as far as i know no plans to sort the rest on KV. this is also the same on the KVHD boxs.:smoke rings:

thanks for rep;ys if i try a rescan for him do you think ? and how wood i do i rescan on kv ?

step by step guide to factory reset and rescan and configuration

menu / installation (code 0000) / factory default setting press OK to proceed

once above has done it will say please wait for around a min then bring up an easy installation menu, Nothing should need to be changed here unless we are in british summer time whereby this can be set to on.

select automatic search and press OK

on network press to right and select either NTL or TELEWEST depending on what you prevously subscribed to (this will vary regionally lanarkshre will mostly be TELEWEST)

press GREEN to start search wait for region list to appear and select local town or city (lanarksire should use 22 uddingston) press OK once DO NOT PRESS OK AGAIN ON NEXT SCREEN.

leave for 15 mins to search for new TP and channels

after succesfull rescan press OK and GREEN button and select a category I.E sport this will then configure then channels back in to category lists

to fix screen aspect ratio to fix issues seeing full screen etc on sky sports news please follow below

press menu / system settings / Av output settings / and change aspect ratio to 16:9 and press exit

factory default password 0000 /rescan on correct provider and choose correct net id,always scan from main coaxial feed and unplug lan feed,plug back in when finished scanning,box modem and router may need powering off for 30 secs then on.

that could be any of them as the 750, 780 and 790 all look like that. in order to see the model number have a look at the front of the box to the right of the LCD. however makes little difference above is the same for all boxs. only diffrence is the 750 needs an iconnector to conenct to LAN so i think i read you have LAN port so likely A780 as A790 was rare

agree look at the model number on front if it is the 750 and no iconn you are up the creek without a paddle,the 780 has the lan port on rear of box

Are all the other `channels working if so maybe the xxx channels are not on at the present time like Film 4 and +4

its a A780 THIS BOX is

so can the xx ch workin on it ?
thanks for the info wow so nice all the ppl help out big thanks

tc all i love this site :)

Last edited:
Back