Your Next Car

I bought my Focus as an xmas present from me to me, just this xmas gone. it's a nice car, if you can, go for the 125 bhp version though. I got the 105 bhp :( Got it for about £1000 less than I should have so I'm not going to complain, but would like to have had the 125 bhp.

Have alook on ebay for a chipbox, I have a 115Bhp C-max and I bought a chipbox for £40 and now its a 135Bhp beast lol

How about one of these:

Aston_1945159i.jpg

I wouldn't trust em. naffed an injector in my dads car. Much better just just get a custom remap. more expensive but better for the car

---------- Post Merged at 09:46 PM ----------

widow when i win lotto i'll get you a one77 ;) think that's what that is anyway lol

cheap chip boxes are bad but this one was featured in Autosport so must be ok to use. I took my car in to a ford dealership and the mechanic told me the increased BHP but yes its feel faster and more powerful but then I have a TDCI so it was always powerful.

Buckham_uk, can you really see me rolling in Donny on one of those lol

had my eye on a mclaren in local sales yard ,they had 2 second hand models in for 3 hrs sold for e600000.00 lol cars gone:(

When my car was in the dealership I got a loan car, brand new KA, I did consider taking it on a "extended" test drive until I drove it, more like a toaster on wheels lol

Currently on a 320 Mercedes c class ...but looking for a Honda civic maybe do the rtype

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Currently on a 320 Mercedes c class ...but looking for a Honda civic maybe do the rtype

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I was heading up in to the Yorkshire Dales the other day and saw one of these:

HondCivicTypeR_02.jpg

been driven by a 60+ old git doing 25 mph on a 60 mph road lol

Back