1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z gemma h2s revamp

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by Louie123, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Louie123

Louie123 Registered

Hey.

So i have had a lot of issues with my zgemma lately wondered if there was a forum so did a quick search and looks like i dont need to rely on a random person with all you lovely lot on here.

Anyway it had been stuck on the boot screen and not getting anywhere. I downloaded a image and used some advice on here and low and behold its working again.

Now i have a few questions whats the best image to use with regards to being easy to use day to day

Im fair confident i can flash it myself and set it all up there is some great info on here.. the only thing im bothered about is getting a decent line. After having a cline that crashed and spluttered so much im wondering if any one can also recommend a provider

Anyways wish me luck

2. thesultan09

thesultan09 TK Veteran

3. Louie123

Louie123 Registered

Thanks dont i know it... i think the stick issue is more down to the format

With one of my sticks if i fat32 via windows it wont work.. yet i can fat32 on my mac and the stick will work flawlessly haha

Thabks for the line info

4. darlarium

darlarium Registered

im having the same issue with a stick the only thing it will flash onto the box is woosh build and ive tried about 4 builds now only that one will flash my box