Z gemma H2s WB : recording tv and lost epg

Hi, me again...getting a little bit frustrated now...have wb5 and have managed to set a timer to record some tv. I managed to watch 1 episode, then the second episode that said recorded just didn't record at all. Click on recording and it says recorded, 0 minutes. click play and nada happening. So I Updated software set timer to record last night and again today its in the playlist but not recorded...whats wrong? Also and might be connected, tonight the box had a green light but wouldn't switch on or show any info. No functions on the remote would do anything. So I used the button at rear to reboot and then it came up fine, but no epg...so I had to download the epg again. So why is my box not accepting recordings and why does it lose epg on a reboot? I have epg location as ext hard drive plugged in as directed. frustrating. Ideas please?

Intialise and setup the hdd on the box and try again. Epg should auto generate once setup also double check location is hdd

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

cheers for fast response. ok, how or what do id o to initialise hd?
location shows ext/hd media or something so pretty sure its there. I changed epg to not download on boot as is I have a usb wi fi dongle and I think it does not initialise a network connection before a download is attempted

Just go into menu system storage devices hdd setup and initialisation also go into time shift and check the settings

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ok. Moved the hd to the front usb port and have initialised it fine. So must have something to do with the port. Have set a timer now just to see if it records!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ok so got live tv pause and rewind working. All good. But when i record a different channel in planner, it says it has recorded but has not. Minutes equal 0 and disk is shown as having all space free. Any ideas why or how to correct this? File locations are set as per user guide instructions so thoughts welcomed. Ta

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back