Zgemma 7 series or 9??

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
im looking at upgrading my Zgemma h2h and was interested if anyone had an idea what’s the best one on the Zgemma site for running cable ? I’m unsure what some of the descriptions are for the boxes so what’s the best one for cable ?

Cheers in advance

That's not what you asked ;) No I don't think so but you can get wifi dongles that work with E2.
I'm very much a hard wired type of guy :(y):

That's not what you asked ;) No I don't think so but you can get wifi dongles that work with E2.
I'm very much a hard wired type of guy :(y):
Lol that’s true I didn’t ask that , I prefer hardwired too but was looking at a second connection upstairs . So what you thinks best?

You can't run 2 feeds to separate devices off 1 set of power lines not possible if that's what you mean it would need 2 sets of homeplugs 1 set for 1 box the other set for box upstairs

Ah ok basically i want to run 2 boxes with cable lines , 1 hardwired and I guess the other running by WiFi
Homeplug would be for internet connection so downstairs hardwired then upstairs via homeplugs.

If you mean the actual virgin feed to view channels you would need to run a cable to box upstairs.

You can't run 2 feeds to separate devices off 1 set of power lines not possible if that's what you mean it would need 2 sets of homeplugs 1 set for 1 box the other set for box upstairs
Ah ok thanks Baz I just presumed I could run a second cable line just off the WiFi , I realise I’ll need 2 feeds

Homeplug would be for internet connection so downstairs hardwired then upstairs via homeplugs.

If you mean the actual virgin feed to view channels you would need to run a cable to box upstairs.
Yes that’s exactly what i meant dsayers , cheers for that

A set of homeplugs and you can just stream from a spare tuner on the main box to the upstairs box, no need for a cable feed.

Back