zgemma and european satellites

tannaroo

hi,

i have 3 sat dishs (Astra 28E, Hotbird 13E, Astra 19E). I've set up Freesat using Zgemma H2S and have the freesat autobouquetmaker all working.

on the second tuner, i have scanned all of the european channels (nearly 3000) which come up on the hotbird and Astra19E.

Does anyone know if there is a similar autobouquetmaker for free satellite channels from europe?
If not, is there any easy to group Freesat UK channels and European channels separately?

At the moment, I use the Freesat UK autobouquetmaker but to access the european channels I revert to "Last Scanned" on the EPG.

I thought you just enabled whichever provider you wanted to scan in abm?
When I was messing about with an extra lnb I could use abm to scan for channels.

When I enable different providers (e.g. Freesat UK, Sky Italia FTA, Sky ROI FTA, etc) - I only seem to get only the Freesat UK channels only showing up on the ABM - am I doing doing something wrong?

I know that I had the same options for Sly Deutchland as I have for SlY UK in ABM but I'm no expert.
Maybe someone with motorised or multiple lnb's can give some advice?

I have 28 19 and 13
go to tuner config, pick your sats
then go to ABM and select the providers, it will automatically have selected available providers depending on what sats you have picked,
but, you wont get all channels on every provider, on some providers you wont get any channels,
just select what you would like,
save
exit
blind scan
EPG, see what you get, and move whatever you need to to a bouquet that suits you

BTW, I only have ONE sat dish with all 3 sats on 1 dish,
that makes no difference, but you dont need 3 sat dishes in the UK to get those 3 sats

You have to set your tuner to the satellite you're looking at, I think. So you've got three dishes, you'll need a diseqc (sp.) switch for the other two and then set up your second sat tuner to search for the other two satellites you're looking at, then ABM will give you the option to scan in the bouquets from these sats.

I know this because a while ago my tuner for some weird reason was locking itself to Hotbird (even though I'd never even heard of it never mind looked for it at that point) and the providers on that satellite were the only ones I could get bouquets for until I reflashed.

But thats what I did and I get over 3000 channels from 28 19 13 after blind scan
but when i select all of the providers, only freesat shows on the EPG after i have run the ABM.
so none of the european channels show on EPG (unless I use the function the last scan) but then I have over 3000 to go through.
Am I missing something?

Are you setting them up in ABM? there should be options within the providers to generate section bouquets.

go to ABM
select the providers you want, and what bouquets you want,
if its just FTA , then leave the other bouquets for that provider unticked

screenshot of NC+ [all channels] on 13e , not all providers have bouquets for everything, ie : some dont have seperate bouquets for film/sport etc, but I think they all have FTA and all channels

NC+ screenshot.jpg

a list of my bouquets
I havent picked all available bouquest for each provider, but you can see the selection of bouquets available in the movistar section

epg webif.png

i decided not to create section bouquets to keep it simple but now i have a bunch of "all channels" as headers for the different providers. is there anyway to rename "all channels" to perhaps something else representing the regions they come from?

i decided not to create section bouquets to keep it simple but now i have a bunch of "all channels" as headers for the different providers. is there anyway to rename "all channels" to perhaps something else representing the regions they come from?
Surely it should already say something like I have,? ie: NC+ all channels

I read that as wanting like “German all channels” etc. Not sure that can be done without using something like echannelizer or dreamedit which can be effort.

I read that as wanting like “German all channels” etc. Not sure that can be done without using something like echannelizer or dreamedit which can be effort.

yes that is what I'm wanting - is there any to rename headers I see when i go epg, choose bouquet and then rename "all channels" to say "german all channels", "france all channels" etc

I think you could probably make another bouquet (or five) and name them whatever you want, and move the channels manually.
Seems a lot of work though.
It would be better to have a favourites bouquet and move the ones you actually watch into that.
That's what I'm planning on doing, if I ever get round to it.
There are loads of channels I never watch.

I think you could probably make another bouquet (or five) and name them whatever you want, and move the channels manually.
Seems a lot of work though.
It would be better to have a favourites bouquet and move the ones you actually watch into that.
That's what I'm planning on doing, if I ever get round to it.
There are loads of channels I never watch.

this sounds daft but how do you set up a favourites bouquet?

Can you help me how to set up polish providers in uk on zgemma s2s.

I got cccam for ncplus and Polsat but Chanel’s desciption is still uk sky

HELP!!!

Can you help me how to set up polish providers in uk on zgemma s2s.

I got cccam for ncplus and Polsat but Chanel’s desciption is still uk sky

HELP!!!
Are you pointing at the correct Satellite?
Have you selected correct providers in ABM etc

Back