Zgemma box crashing, PLEASE HELP!

connor212

D8547294-5505-4B84-B7D8-CE840E04CF54.jpeg C30521F8-AF0B-4C3D-998A-98257C88F071.jpeg Hi guys ive searched all over for this problem, so i am sorry if it has already been covered. Im using OpenAtv 6.1 build and I have Epg Import and Cache flush installed. Flashed my box the other day and was working fine before but i just restarted the box and its crashed with an error saying
EPG Cache Check
Error: can’t start new thread
And then comes up with a load of code on the screen, then disappears and the box begins to count up again and encounters the same error again.
Ive attached some images below.

If anyone could help me it’d be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance! :)

On your usb you will find a file called epg.dat. Can you access the box(Filezilla or whatever) and navigate to your usb and remove this file. Reboot box. Then re-run your epg.

Ok mate ill give that a try, im going to have to flash the box again though, as when I plug my USB in my computer it says that I need to format. thanks

That's because the USB is now formatted in EXT3 or 4 and will not be recognised by a windows PC.

Just use "Dream Explorer" (assuming you have it) plugin to navigate to your USB on the box and then delete EPG.dat

Back