Zgemma. Choices

M1C VX

Hi guys. Please excuse the ignorance.

I have an F5 box. My subscription ends on Friday.
Want to get a zgemma box. I have a twin sky line.
I want to record 1 watch 1. I see there are different versions.

Please help. I don't know what 1 to order.

Hi, the latest twin line box is the H2S I believe. You can look at them and order at a discount from our sponsor's advert up above. Just mention you're a TK member. ;)

So it's the best 1 to get? Do they come configured or is that something I need to do.
If I need to do it. How hard is it.

Yes H2S is the latest twin tuner satellite receiver not much difference between it and the 2S, the H2S will preform better as it has a duel core processor, for the extra £15 you may as well go with the H2S.

Nice 1. Thank you for advice and patience with something asked hundreds of times.

Do I still need the subscription that I have now. Is it a C or N line I need.

Not a clue

its not to hard to set up yourself kiddac has a guide on here called 'Guinea pigs needed' which explains step by step how to set up open atv from scratch, if you want to use vix there's not to much difference set up wise between the two so just use that guide.
Either that or wait for mtpockets or sucmnsee to release there back up images so all the hard work is done for you, I think there is a hd freaks back up for the H2S in the 2s section if you want to try that.

---------- Post Merged at 08:57 PM ----------

You can have a n or c line both will work,
Personally I'd try to get an n line if possible as there a bit more stable I've found, but a good c line will still do the job.

Think the guy I use now is c line. Are there recommendations for N line here.
I'll be ordering tomorrow.

and plenty of reading to aswell I suggest !!!! read the star 2s threads aswell as the h2s threads - a lot of the information is the same ie where to put your line etc

Back