Zgemma H.2H does not show anything on the display

dexter777

My device only displays the red LED in stand by.
The clock is stuck overnight and after restart I only show the red LED in the stand by and the green LED when it works.
I installed the openatv-6.2-zgemmah2h-20180704_usb.zip image
and openatv-6.2-zgemmah2h-20180706_usb.zip but the problem persists.
I can install software from the usb stick even though the display does not show BOOT and FLASH displays.The device is new.
Sorry for my English.Thank you

if its a new box then I'd be flashing plain ATV
if it still doesnt work correctly then send it back

EDIT : are you sure its a genuine box?
I dont know if these boxes have been cloned or not

I installed VFD Control. Now the clock appears on the display but it hangs in standby.
If I go into the menu / setup / usage & gui / display / led display setup, anything I set there, the clock appears and disappears, that menu does not match what it displays.

I tried openvix-5.1.030.release-zgemma-h.2h_usb.zip but the problem persists. I did not want to be a hardware problem because it displays the clock for a while after installation

I have changed the skin today, the problem persists. The display shows only the red and green LEDs when I open it, the clock does not appear.

You don't say what skin you are using, but when running openATV 6.0 .1.2 using the metrix skin should sort the clock issue. Something in the recent versions of openATV changed and thrid party skins don't display the clock properly.

I have always used the Matrix on all 6.0.1.2. I tried another skin but the problem persists. When I got the device I had installed openAtv 6.0 and it worked smoothly. The problems occurred when I installed openAtv 6.2 after I close the device I give it restart start the problems.Sometimes the clock remains stuck sometimes disappears permanently.

Last edited:
I have changed the skin today, the problem persists. The display shows only the red and green LEDs when I open it, the clock does not appear.
apart from the clock issue when installed a build does the box work ok ??

i had a H.2s with a display that only showed 2 digits, stripped it down and re-soldered the joints on the clock pins and this work ok after that

personally I couldn't care less what it says on the display.
I never look at the box when I'm watching TV, I tend to look mostly at the TV :grin:
Also I have a clock on the wall and a mobile phone next to me if I desperately need to know the time.
If either of these are out of action, I flip over to any news channel, it's all very complex :cool:

Back