ZGEMMA H.2S grean button blocked. Cannot get started with setup.

johnain

Hi

brand new device, plays TV fine. But ....

I know how crazy this sounds. Yes, I am a Newbie. Yes I do feel a complete idiot even asking this question. Yes, I HAVE searched the forum.

I am trying to just do the basic setup it walks me through in the user guide. I got as far as attaching a 1Tb drive (formatted for Win 10 on Win 10).

But as the last step in every instruction in the guide it try (and that is lots of them) it ends up with ""press GREEN key to confirm the change". So I do. The Blocked symbol flashes up top right and stops me.

Can anybody help please?

They're all the same. 2 different shades of blue in most light. Green is between red and yellow.

If you're setting up the 1tb drive you need to initialise it which will convert it to ext4. You usually have to restart the box after this step. Then go into mount manager, highlight the drive and press red to use as HDD. And don't forget to create a swap file when you've got it setup.

Press, menu, info panel, plugins, swap manager and then create a 256mb swap file, activate with red button and autostart with yellow button.

The green and the blue are very similar in colour, I know I may be making you out to be even newer than you are, but you are sure you are pressing the green and not the blue?
The blue is the button on the far right of the remote!

Oh my goodness. Youguys are spot on. It says green, so The button I pressed is the green coloured one. I need to go and lie down in a darkened room.

Thanks all. I was far too literal was I not. It seems a spirit of enquiry is what is needed.

Back