Zgemma H.2S software update help needed

kez66

Hi , can any1 tell me if i can save my setting before a Software update on a Zgemma H.2S ,
Because it updated ota and when it rebooted it got stuck on boot screen , so i had to download and update through usb ,
and lost everything took me alot of hours trying to find out how to add different things to get it back up and running any help would be greatful

Make a backup using the menu/setup/vix menu/backup manager. Save it to whatever hard drive/usb you have connected. Make a note of the file details.
If you ever have to reflash the box then remove your hard drive/usb from box.(use a seperate usb to reflash the box) then plug the hard drive/usb back in when you get to the setup screen and it will ask you do you want to restore your settings from backup when you are going through the setup. Choose your back up file when it asks you to restore settings. Done

One more thing guys do I make the backup from the front USB or the back and same goes with restoring my settings thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You can just back it up with the storage device already connect then ftp media/hdd/imagebackups transfer the openatv zipfile to pc then unzip it and move the zgemma folder to desktop now you can reflash from imagemanager or if the menu's aren't accessible ie stuck on boot you can use the zgemma folder to flash with

hi! any help appreciated... thanks in advance!! done software update on zgemma 2s and now stuck on boot... red power light on and "boot" on lcd

Back