Zgemma H.2S - WooshBuild 7?

Connection refused...

on your laptop, open a new browser window
in the address bar at the top, paste in your zgemma ip address and click enter
scroll down, under the remote on screen, open Terminal, type root, click enter
paste in the infinity command in full, then click enter again
opkg install **********

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted everything restart app type your IP address in go back out and just press connect! That’s all I do mate! Type IP address in then go back out and press connect

He may not know where to look as I was the same when first started!
It’s hard to get to grips with a forum site that as loads on it! We are here to help mate either way that’s what this forums here fir

i stuck with wb7, tried infinity and it wouldn't work with my sub, so went back too wb7 plus I use the FTA aswell and couldn't seem too have both but, as they say if it aint broke don't fix it,

i stuck with wb7, tried infinity and it wouldn't work with my sub, so went back too wb7 plus I use the FTA aswell and couldn't seem too have both but, as they say if it aint broke don't fix it,

True say, but there should be no reason why your sub doesn’t work on infinity

Just type http://zgemmah2s but put box model exactly like that and will openwebwif if box connected to internet

would only work on xc plugin not the main menu so I had too go into xc plugin if I wanted too watch my sub, so removed infinity and put wb7 back on and works perfect
How is your sub supposed to be set up

I'm not going down that road with you
But if he was mr branson it would be game over
It's best to be ahead of the game not give out what is we know to freely :sneaky:

Are you saying @wooshman @Willo3092 @dsayers2014 and @grog68 etc and all the other peeps who have put images on the site, with instructions on how to install them, should remove all their posts?
Installing a particular build/image etc doesn't equate to stealing channels or iptv etc, it's simply an image to use on a freeview box.
we were explaining to someone earlier how to put WB infinity on his box, we, and the forum are not responsible if he decides to use whatever software he chooses to install to watch whatever channels he chooses

through the suls abm plugin, put wb7 back on and it works spot on , wouldn't work on skyq/infinity build
Did you try with wb skin it's self think slywbhd one I found if I used a different skin epg wouldn't populate so changed to the one I mentioned all populated ect

Did you try with wb skin it's self think slywbhd one I found if I used a different skin epg wouldn't populate so changed to the one I mentioned all populated ect
works perfect on wb7, ive even ipk'd the skynew skin too my e2 and the chabs plugin has installed and changed my skin too sky new , reboot gui and it wont change lol, then if I select chabs plugin it just crashes my box lol, so im just gonna stay with wb7 as it works fine lol

Back