Cable Zgemma H1 Error failed to scan HELP

jfoxon88

Hello Everyone

My Zgemma H1 arrived today and I have spent the best part of 5 hours trying to set it up, I finally thought I got somewhere and just had to scan the channels but that is were another problem occured, every time i try to auto scan it is coming up with Error failed to scan, but Auto bouquets is scanning and finding the channels but not putting them in the EPG, I am starting to lose the will to live with this box lol

if anyone has any tips on how i can sort this problem I would be eternally grateful

Thank you

Hello, Yes I have done that 40967, its weird because ABM is scanning fine and finding the services but not putting them in the EPG and when I go onto Auto Scan on service searching it fails to scan?

What do you mean not puting in EPG?
Is your EPG configured to launch?
Press menu, set up, system, EPG, graphical EPG settings, change the 3rd one down show bouquet on launch to yes, green button to save and then exit out and try the EPG button.

Don't worry you have many more nights the same ahead after your tinkering lol

P.S. best to make a back up to restore from once your happy with it in case you dabble too much......we've all done it.

Hi guys, I have another problem, ABM has scanned through the night and lost all my channels now all I get is freeview channels, but when I do a manual scan they are all there, any ideas on how to sort this out?

thanks in advance

It might be scanning Sly as the provider, do you have a sly feed into the box? If not press menu, set up, system, epg, cross epg, opentv providers, untick slyuk opentv. green to save. exit all the way out, press the blue button, select autobouquets makr scanner and see if it works

no they are all already unticked, so like now I am watching a channel that isn't on my ABM epg. thinking I may need to reflash :/

it runs through says its found 360 channels but on the epg it only has freeview channels but if i manual scan It finds all the channels and I can watch them

It only lists freeview? all others blank? Have you scanned FTA only in crossEPG providers setting? Try turning FTA only to no in cross epg

From a bad memory as not at box, menu setting, service searching, autoboquetsmaker, providers, look at vermin UK settings, change fta to no, save and scan now

---------- Post Merged at 05:01 PM ----------

Sorry ,menu, setup, service searching, providers, all vermin UK settings to yes, especially rescan everytime, EXCEPT FTA only, change this to no, green to exit, then start scan

Ive got it all sorted now thanks for the help, the way I did it was go to the network id and change it, scan and change it back and scan and it seemed to have done the trick.

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ----------

does anyone have a guide on how to install the vermin tivo epg and skin?? thank you

menu, plugins, download plugins, skins, select red hd, download, apply and reboot.

Last edited:
Back