Cable Zgemma H1 Skins

hiranuk

Hi

I have the Zgemma on openvix-3.2.005.release-zgemma-star-2s_usb.zip with a working Virgin line, everything is working great. ill try explaining the question best i can. While im watching a channel if i was to change channels i press the down or up arrow key on teh remote. this then brings up the channel list, on the to right of the screen there is a window that is showing video of the current channel im watching. If then select the channel i was to change to eg sky sports 1, the channel changes then the channel list/video window disappears.

What i would like is for the channel list and video window to not disappear untill i cliick on exit on the remote. Is this possible? do i require plugins?

thanks in advance

Press the up or down arrow to bring the channel guide up then press menu button then go to settings and change channel list preview to yes then Green button to save!

Thanks for that. 1 other question. On the channel list I see the channel number on the left and then there is a space and then the channel name, Sky premiere, Skports etc. Is there a way to have the channel logo in the blank space next to the channel number, eg the Sky premiere logo, or sky sports logo. Thanks

Yes you need to download some picons from plugins! I'll talk ya through how to put them on once you've downloaded some!

thanks, can you tell me how big the downloaded picon plugin will be as I don't want to use a USB stick, will the picons fit on the internal hard drive?

Yeah it should be safe to put on internal flash as long as you've not got a lot on there already! How are you storing your epg if you've not got a usb device plugged in?

If you keep storing epg to the box it will fill the internal storage and eventually cause major problems with your box running mega slow and crashing!

if that happen I could just factory reset and re config everything, but I see your point. I have a 4GB USB stick, how do I store the EPG on it, and how do I check that it is not then stored on the box and also the available space/memory that is on the box.

Plug usb in press blue button go to vix then mount manager you should see your 4gb usb then I think it's blue button to mount, once it's mounted go to your epg settings and change the location from internal flash to your usb hdd device

yes i have it set to that it auto scans at 11:am every morning, do i still need to then have a USB stick? also i have now downloaded a picons pack can you tell me how to install them. thanks

---------- Post Merged at 07:45 PM ----------

its ok then seem to have installed themselves. but the pack i chose is not great the icos are not good. do recommend a good picons pack i can download

It will still auto scan at 11am but instead of storing on your box and it causing problems it will store on the usb stick much more safer! Can't remember the pack I like think it's blue reflection or summet like that?? Just remove them and try some others until you find some you like

Back