Zgemma H2 cable setup

Hello guys

Haven’t done a new update for a while just had to reflash my Grampa’s zgemma h2 we used to have sucmnsee image and after our line supplier said they did no longer do virgin lines so I was about to prepare for IPTV but since then Iv been offered another virgin line I flashed to IPAB image and had all the setup virgin skin working well but everyone I edited and started the softcam it would revert back to no cam so after trying to get it working with no luck I flashed to wooshbuild setup seemed straight forward I got the set your virgin part to ‘virgin6952’ or whatever it is but couldn’t find this I tried every other virgin option which I think was virgin pure and virgin full or something along those lines but when scanning it found 0 channels the problem is I can’t soend all day doing it and my Grampa lives half hour away so any help appreciated as I’m having a mare

Thanks in advance guys

It’s the Swansea area which I think is 00007 what do u mean by another provider he still has an active virgin package and the only uk options were virgin related with no numbers

provider like in the past we used ntl,tw,c&w,chorus

checked an old post

Swansea NTL 00007 755.000 6.887

enter those details into signal finder and see if you get a signal

wonder if its image related as unsure someone else has same issue with woosh?

just a thought reboot router then box then try a new scan?

I will try ipab was the worst I had the epg bouquets all of the normal freeview working edited the line with dream explorer and kept starting the softcam only for it to constantly revert to no cam,

Back