Zgemma h2 which build

gibbo1471

Hi what is the best build at the moment using it mainly with virmin media so needs a virmin media skin etc. Cheers it's a zgemma h2

Hi what is the best build at the moment using it mainly with virmin media so needs a virmin media skin etc. Cheers it's a zgemma h2

without doubt the Andy Mc build in the download section mate, use it myself and all updated so no issues with audio

Just got my zgemma out the draw again been using IPTV looking for a virgin gift as well stupid question does the virgin cable screw into the lnb on the back cant remember

I'm using ATV 6.1 (danger-ous) & vermin skin on H2. Works a treat for solving sound/narration issues but IPTV Player doesn't work with ATV on H2 box and media portal crashes the box. WB7 isn't for H2 box so IPTV (not IPTV player) seems to be the way forward. I got a mag 256 also and although not quite HD quality for TV, it's close enough. The films and series media section are in HD and replaces need for IPTV Player on zgemma.

hey guys, me mate has the zgemma star H2 DVB S2 + T2/C box and is still on the old Zgemma star 2s Vix 3.2.036 sucmnsee full Backup 16.02.2016 image, he's losing a few channels and also having audio issues with the talk over, I know it's time to flash his box with an update, I done the last one remote as he's miles away from me and it was quite an easy job, as for the image, you suggest Andy Mc build, can I just ask why? and I take it sucmnsee hasn't made any new images for some time, Just been looking in the downloads sections and nothing new seems to be there from him, just some mirrors of the old (above) image.

But there's also ATV 6.1 (danger-ous) & vermin skin on H2 as mentioned, I just need to get it flashed and then not spend a lot of time setting it up to make it look nice. so anything that is easy for me to do for him via remote.

I used to be bang into the zgemma's etc. but alas, after my box died ages ago I moved over to IPTV so lost touch with the zgemma scene.

Thanks

p.s I can still FTP into the box etc. to sort the magic out can't I ?

He's not very tech savy apart from being able to put a usb stick in and stuff so I guess this will be all the same with any of the images ?

Last edited:
hey guys, me mate has the zgemma star H2 DVB S2 + T2/C box and is still on the old Zgemma star 2s Vix 3.2.036 sucmnsee full Backup 16.02.2016 image, he's losing a few channels and also having audio issues with the talk over, I know it's time to flash his box with an update, I done the last one remote as he's miles away from me and it was quite an easy job, as for the image, you suggest Andy Mc build, can I just ask why? and I take it sucmnsee hasn't made any new images for some time, Just been looking in the downloads sections and nothing new seems to be there from him, just some mirrors of the old (above) image.

But there's also ATV 6.1 (danger-ous) & vermin skin on H2 as mentioned, I just need to get it flashed and then not spend a lot of time setting it up to make it look nice. so anything that is easy for me to do for him via remote.

I used to be bang into the zgemma's etc. but alas, after my box died ages ago I moved over to IPTV so lost touch with the zgemma scene.

Thanks

p.s I can still FTP into the box etc. to sort the magic out can't I ?

He's not very tech savy apart from being able to put a usb stick in and stuff so I guess this will be all the same with any of the images ?

Just flash any of the H2 builds that have openatv 6.1, failing that, flash a bare bones image from the firmware section of the zgemma website.
these will cure the audio desc problems.
bollocks to the skins / looks / feel, just get it flashed so that he can watch cable, then use teamviewer to get his line loaded and make sure the softcams etc are installed

Hi Straw I recently updated my box with the Andy Mc build. First time doing so a complete novice and was amazed at how easy it was. It includes a sly skin upon completion or there is also a vm skin included also (although the sly one looks like its full HD and the vm not so). Apart from using the USB to perform the flash all I had to do was FTP the "magic" to the box. I cant compare it to any other builds as I've never used another but this one does exactly what I need it to so cant fault it at all.

yeah thanks for that, When I was using that sucmnsee build you had to go through settings like, area ID and then scans, then of course there was setting the display up as the menu was a bit all over the place. thanks for the feedback etc. I shall give it a go, *the one thing I liked about team viewer and setting the box up remote was I could use a browser to see what I was doing on the remote box, so what ever the IP address was of the zgemma on my mates PC then you had a web interface to see it as though you was there....any way I'll see what's what with the new build etc.

Thanks again

Back