Zgemma H2H Back Up Using Virgin Skin

Hi. i am using this image but with issues. i have install ccam and set is in the infor panel - select cam1 to cccam 2.3.0. I have added my line to /etc/cccam.cfg bit no luck. i know my line works, it just seem my configuration of this image. can anyone help please?

Hello. Don't know if somebody can help, I'm currently using the redhd skin but now when I press tv, it brings up all the channels in alphabetical order. It used to show categories. Also when I press EPG, it shows my favourites. Tried all sorts to get back but can't seem to do it. Tearing my hair out! Any help at all is muchly appreciated. Cheers.

where should the line go tried both nline in cccam.cfg and mgcamd in newcamd.list only getting fta. all network id and symbol rate are entered correctly etc

hi can I ask ?

ive put this image on it did the flash but
my tv says mode not supported ? I only have a 720 is this the problem thanks in advance

Hi, I have added the image to a brand new H2H but have no channels working. I have set up quite a few H2S's using Whooshbuild no problem but this is proving very frustrating. I have tried to do a scan but this brings up an error. Do I have to add a line before any channels will work?

Thanks.

There are two locations for ccam.cfg. See sweto's replay to my request.

ccam.cfg within the /usr/keys is where it needs to be.

---------- Post Merged at 08:37 AM ----------

newbie to this - what type of line do I need and where do I need to enter it?

cline or nline in the ccam.cfg file (if using ccam2.30).

---------- Post Merged at 08:39 AM ----------

Hi, I have added the image to a brand new H2H but have no channels working. I have set up quite a few H2S's using Whooshbuild no problem but this is proving very frustrating. I have tried to do a scan but this brings up an error. Do I have to add a line before any channels will work?

Thanks.

Are you using ccam2.3 and where are you putting your key?

This is my full backup for the zgemmah2h designed around virgin for a change. includes chabs's (thanks mate) virgin red hd skin and also the purple TiVo skin installed for you to decide which one you preffer. I have edited a line in dreambox explorer so should just be a case of edit it with your own and restart cams. This is my first attempt at this as I couldn't find one based around virgin so followed kiddas easy to follow guide to setting up a bare ones image and here we are (not exactly barebones but...) so thankyou kiddac :) I have been using this for a few weeks though with no issues. This is based on openatv so ota updates are as safe as possible I have sky set up aswell as I use both but its easy enough to disable tunner A if only using virgin. This literally should ust be a case of flashing editing net id with your own, editing your line downloading epg and done. I have installed...
ABM (set to update at 5am)
Dream explorer
iptv player
Snp picons (full cable and sat)
epg-refresh (had missing cable info this fxed it)
cache flush (I like info on only set for one second can be disabled)
openwebif

I also have panic button enabled press 0 will get took back to 101 almost instantly hopeffuly faster than the missus on the stairs anyway ;)
this build is pretty quick think I timed 40 0dd seconds from first turn on to watching tv don't no if the picons slow it down but am happy with it

unzip file
place zgemma file on formatted usb
flash as normal
remove usb once flashed

welcome all feedback as enjoyed this so up for trying to make it better
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8vk92t16fgy0wv/fullbackup_zgemmah2h.zip?dl=0

---------- Post Merged at 07:55 PM ----------

View attachment 16558

View attachment 16559

View attachment 16560

View attachment 16561

---------- Post Merged at 07:55 PM ----------

View attachment 16562XD

---------- Post Merged at 07:58 PM ----------

View attachment 16563

View attachment 16564 ***NEW LINK BELOW****

new dropbox link as people were having problems with old one this one is 100% working as I just reflashed my box with it.......
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wxy9k3lblyb6spb/AABS2THdm-jaSGueqpWwEoXEa?dl=0

I downloaded
placed file on formatted usb
rear port
power on at back
usb appear on front display
hold front power till flsh appears
let box boot up
remove usb
your up and running

any questions or problems just let me no.
hi thanks I have downloaded this link and put on formatted usb , does this include the flashing for my new zgemma h2h box thank you

Back