zgemma h2h cable hijacks router

PKOssie

hi i'm pulling my hair out have zgemma 2s in one room and blade 7000s in another both satelitte through vm router and both working great, but i decided to get a zgemma h2h with cable to get my hd channels back. set up box and it works great no problem until i went to box in other room and all the channels are scrambled i've checked ip address's mac address's everything seems ok but when cable box is on it stops the router signal to other room, but when i switch cable box off the signal returns to other room cant understand what i've done wrong or how to fix it. any ideas. cheers.

check with your provider if he allows multiroom, if you are using the same line on two boxes & not multiroom permitted your line may well get blocked altogether by the server

thanks for reply i'm using seperate lines for each box. strange thing is when cable is on and the other box was scrambled i did a channel search and it didnt find many sky channels but when i turned cable box off and the other box was working again i did another channel search and this time it found everything

worth checking all your feeds are direct from the LNB/cable spitter & your LAN is connected to each box, one box shouldnt effect another IF not using loop out etc

Last edited:
Back