zgemma h2h can't load providers script

foghorn27

I'm having problems trying to load providers script via putty it comes up with an error.
I flashed the box successfully with the h3 wooshbuild, I'm new to all this so be gently,:(y):
the xtreme plugin, any suggestions or ideas would be much appreciated. Sorry if this relatively simple to fix.
cheers

If you are using the xtream plugin then you don't need script or putty ?
You need to clarify what you are trying to use to view the iptv sub you have.

If you are using the xtream plugin then you don't need script or putty ?
You need to clarify what you are trying to use to view the iptv sub you have.
sorry prob confused myself
provider sent me script with instructions how to load it on the zgemma use putty copy/paste script but it comes up with an error and doesn't then reboot?

does it say to use filezilla to put xtream tv.ipk into temp then install it with putty?you need the _mips32el.ipk for zgemma

does it say to use filezilla to put xtream tv.ipk into temp then install it with putty?you need the _mips32el.ipk for zgemma
this what I was sent
"just use putty and connect your enigma2 receiver...copy this link and paste it and press enter....
opkg install
once done it will reboot your receiver and when it come back ....run Xtream
TV App."

sorry prob confused myself
provider sent me script with instructions how to load it on the zgemma use putty copy/paste script but it comes up with an error and doesn't then reboot?
PM me the script you have been given and I will run it and try to spot the error.

To late as you posted it in here.

There is nothing wrong with the command and it installs the plugin as it should do.

Make sure you include the opkg install part too

PM me the script you have been given and I will run it and try to spot the error.

To late as you posted it in here.

There is nothing wrong with the command and it installs the plugin as it should do.

Make sure you include the opkg install part too
I did can you tell what the problem is if I sent you what error shows??

Back