Cable zgemma h2h combo

Can you not now try an online flash instead then . since 6.1 is already on there, saves goin down the usb route.

6.2 should be there, maybe need to click blue button to find it, what does it say at the coloured buttons at the bottom of the screen.

Once it gets to the tv resolution part, then you know to put the remote control down and then type the infinity command in on your PC/ Laptop.

step one on the whooshbuild infinity thread, page one just follow cactikids video. make sure you put the full command in including the opkg install part.

I carnt open the opkg file tho in my laptop maybe need a file extention to open it ? its asking me what program do I want to open it with

Did you just not type in your boxes ip address into your browser and it brings up webif and its straight forward from there.

right that's all done it did ask me if I want to add iptv after do I need this ?
do I know have to put my line details in ? and where ect
thanks for being patient with me fellas

Get your box up and running, worry about your iptv later. you could put your line onto a usb and then use cam importer to put it on.

I do hope he still has the coaxial plugged in still?

I thought he only wanted sat and cable service if yes,then no to iptv

Blue button, softcam then across to softcam panels, select the cam you need and hit the green button to re start. As far as your resolution goes, you must have hit the wrong setting when installing.

Back