Zgemma h2h Failed To Tuner B

zoomaj

Hello there

i have just got a Zgemma box, and iv tried everything but i cannot get it to scan the virgin media channels, i keep getting the error "failed to tune virgin UK on tuner B"

when i plug the virgin feed in the original VM box it works fine.
as you can see in the pic, im pretty sure iv configured it correctly.

any ideas what im doing wrong or what else i can try?
all the sky channels have pulled through fine.

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • 20190214_2348562.jpg
    20190214_2348562.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
Hello there

i have just got a Zgemma box, and iv tried everything but i cannot get it to scan the virgin media channels, i keep getting the error "failed to tune virgin UK on tuner B"

when i plug the virgin feed in the original VM box it works fine.
as you can see in the pic, im pretty sure iv configured it correctly.

Go to service searching>manual scan, change 'predefined frequency' to 'complete' by using right arrow, then scan.
Afterwards, go to ABM>update provider files, then scan
if you get an error that ABM is outdated 2.8 to 3.1, you'll need to update autobouquetsmaker

Hello there , Just tried these options,, it's pulled in zero when I went into manual scan and changed frequency to complete , and also the abm update provider files , it did actually update a new version , but still is failing to tune Virgin UK on tuner B. Any more suggestions please ? I might take it to my friends house as he has the same set up just to rule out there isn't a fault with the tuner ?

Hello there , Just tried these options,, it's pulled in zero when I went into manual scan and changed frequency to complete , and also the abm update provider files , it did actually update a new version , but still is failing to tune Virgin UK on tuner B. Any more suggestions please ? I might take it to my friends house as he has the same set up just to rule out there isn't a fault with the tuner ?

if you aren't getting any channels when choosing 'complete' this means the VM cable isn't connected
take it to someone who has a live VM cable coming in their house, or try a different splitter and/or cables as it's not connected

It could be the cable tuner but highly unlikely

I've edited ths post as it seeems you have a live VM supply, given the 'tivo' scenario in your first message, if it's truly live, you must have the VM cable in the wrong socket on the box, see here:
h2h setup.jpg

Last edited:

have you installed the right ABM for cable ??

green button
open plugins
green button to download plugins
goto system plugins
download ABM

Normal scan pull-up 640 channel but they don't go in autobouquetsmaker example sports all channel showing n/a

Hi, sorry this is wrong place but I’d appreciate help on where to post this or get some help.
My VM line has stopped working so looking for a trial & to then get another. It’s a mgmcam CWS like I need.
Thanks

This sounds very like my H9.2H problem. OP's is scanning channels but ABM fails on tuner B. My H9.2H has Sky on Tuner B and I get a similar message.

Back