Zgemma H2H help

rossj2009

I have more or less setup my first zgemma H2H. I have done numerous 2s and they are easy but struggling a bit with the H2H. I have got it working with my vm line but I cant get the epg for the vm. I am also unsure how to get my sat line to work aswell so I can switch between vm and sat for recording etc.

I have spent hours trying to sort this so far so any help is appreciated.

Cheers

place it on the vm preview channel in the all channels bouquet bouquet for about 5 minuets

Last edited:
Yes in epg settings check virgin is enabled. Once loaded you can create an autotimer to zap to vm preview channel in the morning

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

do as dsayers says mate for epg update

if you place you sky line in same place as vm line and use autoboquets ti scan

look through them it will be there as long as you set vm and sky uk up

For some reason the virgin selection isn't in the epg section so I can't choose it.
As for sky ok I had been putting it in the etc folder instead.

Sorry for the late reply in autoubouquets marker, providers in virgin uk change generate main bouquet to yes then start scan once done you should have a virgin all channel bouquet and vm previes should be the first channel

I have my bouquets all set up. Yes vm prievew is 1st channel. I also have both sat and vm lines working but i can only get one or the other working at one time. I cant get them both working at the same time. So in my bouquets i have one set for virgin and another for sky. I would have thought you could switch between them by clicking on any channel you want and they both work without having to change cams each time? is this the case or am I doing something wrong.

Hopefully that makes sense! lol

Both lines need to be in the same cam ie 2 nlines in newcamd.list using mgcamd or 2 clines in CCcam.cfg using cccam

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Finally! cheers got it working. The last thing I need to finally sort is downloading the epg but other than that im sorted. Cheers for your help

Back