zgemma h2h line not working

cat2580

Hi im quite a newbie and I haven't had to do this since a year ago when I got my last line but now I have to re-enter a new line and whatever I do its not working. I re flashed the box with openATV 6.1 Grogbuild, I went on the plugin add line details and restarted the cam but no luck. Ive entered the line details in every cam possible through FileZilla (ccccam 2.3.0, newcamd, mgcamd etc) but nothing happens when I restart softcam. Also sometimes when I go into softcam panel sometimes it says select cam 1 but its stuck on no cam and no option to select cam. I have since reflashed and mgcamd_1.38r1 is the only cam showing (5 mins ago other cams were in there) so I enter line details in there and nothing. Please help Im missing something...…...

Hi im quite a newbie and I haven't had to do this since a year ago when I got my last line but now I have to re-enter a new line and whatever I do its not working. I re flashed the box with openATV 6.1 Grogbuild, I went on the plugin add line details and restarted the cam but no luck. Ive entered the line details in every cam possible through FileZilla (ccccam 2.3.0, newcamd, mgcamd etc) but nothing happens when I restart softcam. Also sometimes when I go into softcam panel sometimes it says select cam 1 but its stuck on no cam and no option to select cam. I have since reflashed and mgcamd_1.38r1 is the only cam showing (5 mins ago other cams were in there) so I enter line details in there and nothing. Please help Im missing something...…...
if your using mgcamd 1.38 line should start with CWS = then rest of line filezilla quick connect then in right bottom box scroll to usr (user)then to keys click on that then right click on newcamd list click view/edit paste you line in cws in caps then space = then space and then your line click exit on filezilla x at top right then a box will show up pree yes to save and line will be sent to your box then restart mgcamd in softcams

if your using mgcamd 1.38 line should start with CWS = then rest of line filezilla quick connect then in right bottom box scroll to usr (user)then to keys click on that then right click on newcamd list click view/edit paste you line in cws in caps then space = then space and then your line click exit on filezilla x at top right then a box will show up pree yes to save and line will be sent to your box then restart mgcamd in softcams

If you want to check your line try it on a openbox IT will let you know if it is active or not

On that image where is line been put in?
On Grogbuild I've added a plugin where he can enter the username/password server and port and it creates either newcamd.list or oscam.server file for him, or you can just copy the file you have been sent in the normal way to the /usr/keys folder

On the H2H in softcam manager you should see 4 options for cam 1, CCcam, mgcamd, oscam and oscam_emu. They should all be there by default and no reason why they are not there from the start. When you enter the details in the 'Add a Line' plugin are you selecting 'Replace' and then pressing the blue button?

ok guys thanks for your help so far, I reflashed the box and setup again, after I changed virgin Id to my area and rescanned in ABM all channels came back......then I made a big boo boo.... I didn't realise sky sports channels had changed names so thought I was missing SS1, 2 etc and didn't like the skin so I reflashed, tried to go through setup again, changed Id in tuner config and ABM, line details entered, rescan, nothing..... Only BBC2 and channel 5. Ive obviously missed something again. Please help, feeling like a failure now!!!

I'm now back to all fta channels but no paid channels after reboot. Have restarted softcam several times, bit confusing cos in felezilla in usr/keys there is the mg-cfg file and one that has been renamed lines go here. Ftp into there but no dreambox plug in to check on machine but pretty sure it's there. Is softcam panel there is cc cam, mgcamd 1.38r1 and mgcamd 1.35a. So not sure but restarted every cam and nothing. ... Help!

if you're using a mgcamd line then the file needs to go in a newcamd.list fiile and put in /usr/keys folder, you shouldn't need to change the mg-cfg file.

Hi.. I'm trying to install mgcamd 1.38.. i have 5 different IPK files none will create the softcam panel
I've just bought the the new enigma H9T everything is loaded. exept the softcam
Any ideas PLEASE.

Hi.. I'm trying to install mgcamd 1.38.. i have 5 different IPK files none will create the softcam panel
I've just bought the the new enigma H9T everything is loaded. exept the softcam
Any ideas PLEASE.
you need the ccam 2.32 for the h9t and your line needs to be N or C and not in the cws format

Thanks for that... I downloaded that last night. which folder should i drop it into. i normaly drop it into usr/keys.. reboot
i've done this acouple of times and still not showing in softcam.

Back