Zgemma h2h motor setup

dazza22

Hi, Is there a plugin for the zgemma h2h to install all satellites from 42e-30w. This has to be manual motor setup because dish not setup for usals.

Use diseqc if not playing with USALS or get your lat and long readings, set 28.2e as your location for USALS and your dish will locate chosen sats if you do a multi-scan.
Reaper.

My dish is not setup for usals. I always moved it left or right manually on my old box then scanned when I got a signal. There is no manual motor movement on the Zgemma h2h that I can see.

Hi guys, I'm not familiar with this particular receiver as yet, but all enigma2 images are basically the same, for manual scanning just go to main menu / setup / service scanning or service searching / manual search / select single satellite scan / a menu should appear which should give options to move your dish manually using the coloured buttons on your remote control for left/right movement.

OK so have managed to pick up a 90cm dish, 25m of coax, some f-connectors and a TM-2300 Super motor cheap as chips. I've not had multisat before and am hoping to set it up myself.
Other than this little lot plus a compass, spirit level, bag of spanners, sat meter, drill & bit any clues as to what else I might need (patience and a gsoh may be a struggle!)

Any ideas where the best place to buy the pole for mounting the dish is and what diameter / thickness do I need? I'm thinking of digging a whole for said pole and filling it with 3 or 4 bags of postcrete - would this do the trick for a garden mount?

Any further pointers on idiots guides / videos also appreciated.... Cheers guys :)

Last edited:
Back