Zgemma h2h or h9t

Hi I currently got a zgemma h2h running a vermin line and iptv thinking of upgrading to a zgemma h9t to help with buffering issues and glitches . Can anybody tell me if this is worth the upgrade. Cheers

H2h is a old box
But I have a h2s and it’s fine with iptv

What’s the rest of the setup
Have you tested the iptv else where to see if it’s the same before spending money having the same problem

Yes running whoosh infinity on zgemma, 4k got no video plus fhd buffering and glitchy got same iptv service on fire box much more stable. Not sure wat settings i can change on h2h to be honest

Hi I currently got a zgemma h2h running a vermin line and iptv thinking of upgrading to a zgemma h9t to help with buffering issues and glitches . Can anybody tell me if this is worth the upgrade. Cheers
If setup right your your h2h should have no problems with IPTV have a look here http://www.techkings.org/threads/enigma-2-iptv-setup-guide.144740/#post-916137 you can install the serviceapp without needing to reflash also remember to change your player in your IPTV plugin to 5002 once it's installed, try E2speedtest also to see how many mbs your box is getting to it. It might also be worth trying your sub on a different device to rule out it being a provider issue.

Back