zgemma h2h set up wanted newbie

dazkar

Hi I'm a total noob in here and would like help from anyone who can set me up a zgemma h2h box with all I need for sly and vm. I got a few members offers for n line subs but don't have an h2h box and don't really know how to set it up, would like kodi on it as well if possible but I don't understand the firmware stuff like whoosh etc at the moment. I'm able to pay by PayPal if someone can supply me with a zgemma h2h all set up ready to put a line to. Much appreciate any help or suggestions who could help thanks dazkar

best to learn yourself bud, because its not garenteed and there can be wee problems along the way, which if you buy the box pre loaded you,ll never know how to fix.. whooshmans build is about as easy as it gets for someone new and also the best setup ive come across.. take the plunge buy the box from zgemma.co.uk buy a usb pen 2.0 and follow whooshbuild guide its step by step . as for kodi best buy a firestick/box..

heres the link for whooshbuild http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=571

it gets easier to understand when the box is in front of you

Last edited:
Cheers for your help pal

Dazkar, if using wooshbuild for both sky and vm you will need to flash the box initially with the wooshbuild which will sort the sat side out. To sort out the vm side all you need to do is goto plugins, system plugins, download autobouquetsmaker, this will now appear in the service searching area of the box. Add your net id in here and scan. once completed, you will now have 2 sets of bouquets in favourites, the one showing HD channels will be the cable channels. Rembember youll need a line/gift for both sat & cable should you plan to use both.
Hope this helps...

Thanks Garyth, Im new to this and still wondering which box to buy and set up, gonna need lots of help ha ha

Hi guys, newbie and apologise if this is posted to the wrong forum!
Help needed, just got a zgemma box, got it set up and sky working fine! Now then my question is can you get all premiership football through the zgemma box?????
If so what is the best way to do this????
I use Kodi on firestick so understand about iptv/addons etc
Does any one have an idiots guide from start to finish of how to get iptv/addons onto the zgemma box to watch any 3 o clock premiership football KO's?????
Apologies once again if posted in wrong place, any help would be appreciated!!
Cheers

Hi Guys,

Please can someone help.... just purchased a Zgemma H.2H box, i can't get the AutoBouquets maker only have the option for AutoBouquets ES for 28.2E but have ben told this is the incorrect one for Virgin lines.
Also i have downloaded and put the Biohead Zgemma file onto 2 USB a 3.0 and 2.0 but still no joy only getting BOOT the numbers not FLASH the BOOT.

Please can you help guys Thanks

Coax line will be used for your cable feed, ethernet to your router for the internet and satellite cable for s*y. That's the three cables needed mate.

Back