zgemma H2H setup help

Hi,
Can anybody help me on AutobouquetsMaker ?

When I go to AutobouquestsMaker provider. I see Virgin UK = no and I change the setting to Virgin UK: Yes. I don;t see the option of Virgin UK area:

I am using Zgemma H.2H with Sucmnsee openVix image. I just bought this box.

How can I get the option back of Virgin UK area : ? I don;t see that option at all

I would appreciate some help on this also. I have the gift set up correct and lan connection is fine but I have 0% signal, when changing channel it states check tuner configuration. It is all correct as far as I can see tuner B enabled as it is through VM only, tuner type dvb-c, config mode-enabled, network ID 40965, used service scan type -frequency steps, freq scan step size- 01000, scan qam16-yes, scan qam32-yes, qam64-yes, qam128-yes, qam256-yes, sr6900-yes, sr6875-yes, scan additional Sr-6887 scan additional Sr.-6952.
Anybody have any ideas where I'm going wrong? Have tried everything I can think of. Using ZGemma h.2h sucmnsee openvix

Used service scan type change to provider green to save then see if you have the area option in abm

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ok
You need the vm cable in an f adapter in the rf in on tunerb

Thanks alot, sorry for being a noob. Its now in f connector in rf and autobouquet actually scans so thats a good start i actually have some signal hallelujah. I have 29% snr now so its abit jumpy but the channels are there atleast. Any ideas on boosting the signal. Thanks for the help

The 29% signal is just a bug even though it will be higher. Is it jumpy on fta channels 1 to 5 sd? If not try a test line to rule out line issues

The 29% signal is just a bug even though it will be higher. Is it jumpy on fta channels 1 to 5 sd? If not try a test line to rule out line issues

It seems to be jumpy on all of the channels sadly. Connections are tight as can be on splitter

It seems to be jumpy on all of the channels sadly. Connections are tight as can be on splitter

Back