Zgemma h2h stopped all of a sudden and wont scan

Hi
All working good up til now. There is no problem with the line or network the person i purchased from always is helpful.
Today when i came home there was VM vans outside sorting out the next door’s house so i wonder if its anything to do with that.
Tried the autobouquet scan nothing seems to scan. Before it use to pick up 400 channels approx.
Not it says failed to tune virgin on tuner B.

Attachments

• F2FF5B05-2486-4A24-8B78-B185FA869AEA.jpeg
    F2FF5B05-2486-4A24-8B78-B185FA869AEA.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
put your box into deep standby Menu -> Shutdown/Restart -> Deep standby and then reboot your router, once the router is back online turn the TV on.

Oops, ABM does not use internet so if that's not finding anything then it's signal issue.

put your box into deep standby Menu -> Shutdown/Restart -> Deep standby and then reboot your router, once the router is back online turn the TV on.

Oops, ABM does not use internet so if that's not finding anything then it's signal issue.

Yes i reckon its something to do with the signal? I started and tried what you said. How do i fix the signal error?

Yep, just get their cheapest package. You could even take the risk of cancelling it after a month.
Personally I think their broadband is the best out there so I'm quite happy to pay for the internet.

Coincidentally my broadband went off yesterday and the first thing I did was to see if I still got channels 1-5 sd on TV. I didn't so it proved the fault was on the outside cable. Turns out the people laying my new drive had cut the cable so I've spent the morning pulling a new cable through!

how well do you know your neighbour.?
ask them if they have got a new connection,
who knows, they may even let you T off their line, ;)

Yep, just get their cheapest package. You could even take the risk of cancelling it after a month.
Personally I think their broadband is the best out there so I'm quite happy to pay for the internet.

Coincidentally my broadband went off yesterday and the first thing I did was to see if I still got channels 1-5 sd on TV. I didn't so it proved the fault was on the outside cable. Turns out the people laying my new drive had cut the cable so I've spent the morning pulling a new cable through!
im guilty for killing a few virgin media cables with a 360 excavator.

Looks like i will have to buy a new package or something! Annoying. Tied into BT contract aswell!
No dont know the neighbour well i know they had new something though there were 2 VM vans outside for over 2 hours.
Thanks all for the help!

why does my Zgemma box work with only a few selected channels after I have flashed it.
other boxes that I have configured in the past ie march and april they have most of the channels still.
it there a software update that will populate all of the channels again.
is there any possibility of receiving all of the vm channels with HD again or have they been blocked due to the v6 box.

Back