Zgemma H2H Xstream Editor guidance

Good day to all,
Currently on a vermin line which is fine, but want to prepare for iptv and have box ready.
I have an H2H running willobuild latest build, Ethernet direct to box as always.
So after some searching, i believe Xstream editor is a choice to use, but i see other's recommend other ways, due to flaws in xstream editor.
I did try and installing it via a youtube video, i went on the openwebif page and to the "extras section", but the section the tuber shows is not exisiting in mine.
I found out it is due to the build?
Some say wooshbuild is required, but really i would like to keep willobuild.
Any advice is truly appreciated.
Thank you

Both willow and woosh are great builds, I think it's just that Willow is open vix and woosh is open atv which just seems to be the preferred image for IPTV but you should have no problem using willowbuild. You can use Xtream editor and that will be supplied by the provider you choose or you could use suls plugin which would give you the sky look. Some suppliers provide a script to run with a program called putty or some have their own installers but you may need a certain image for that so it is a personal choice really.

You can post a request for what you require here and always get a few test lines first, then if you are happy with the service I would buy 1 month at a time and see how you go.
http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...ust-september-2018.141365/page-26#post-891289

You can add the openwebif extra bits from plugins or use putty instead of terminal.
That part i'd be interested in in order to get the extra section required in openweb.
Is the additional item/s i require already available via the currently installed plugin, or do i require additional plugin downloads?
Much apprecaited

Thanks Willo, Now Terminal showing in openweb, but address provided by youtuber, simply did not work and would not connect.
So downloaded ipk file and manually put in box var/volitile/tmp/, then went to local IPK installer to install the plugin and all is good, now installed.
Best wishes

Back