Zgemma h2h

doodle321

Hi.

I'm about to purchase a h2h box and get a multiline as I want to watch one and record onother channel. Is this the only way to do that? I'm also reading lots of glitching problems with their boxes. Are there better box's out there for similar money. I'm a beginner at all this but don't want to buy a box already configured as that s cheating I'll enjoy the challenge when it arrives. I've read millions of posts my eyes hurt

For the price range sub £100 it's the best box by far the glitching is most probably the line you need to shop about for a desert test line some are better than others

Sorry... can someone point me to the right box please. VM line that you can record one and watch another please ?

You want a mult tunner cable box if not using sly aswell as you wont be able to record one watch another otherwise.
Twin tunner cable boxes cost abit more but your going to save that on the sky line you would need with the h2h so work out about the same.
Also cable has HD so tick with that if possible.

++just to clarify my h2h works flawless most peoples glitching has been down to bad splitter or line++

Thanks for moving Ok think I'm going to go for multiline with h2h so the wife can still record etc. Is that what u do dilly? Just hope it's reliable

Just to clarify, if you want to watch one channel and record another with the H2H, you need a satellite dish as well as the cable feed.

I've no issues with my H2H - perfectly reliable Just don't go tinkering!

You can do but that needs a bit more work than DSayers image - specifically for the H2H in this board.

Ask in the line recommendation forums for test lines.

and remember if recording on cable you can only watch on sat or vice-versa.box will need a cable + sat line to work and stick to clines or nlines only to be able to use 1 cam only on both.

omg sumnsee image?

. yes lol

I recently bought a zgemma h2s twin tuner, pre set up but supplier says connect the A TUNER ONLY ,do not connect the other cable , iv not tried it yet as im too busy working til next week.
Has the box been modified and would it need more than one cline for 2 tuners. has anyone else heard of this before .
thanks.

It could be that it's only tuner A has been setup. You could always set up tuner B if you need it. (Recording)
Most server connections would cover at least a twin tuner, best just clarifying this. You can always add another or more servers to your receiver.

Back