Zgemma h2h

Siderman

hi all i do hope someone can help me. ive just bought a ZGEMMA H2H box that was supposed to be set up already for vm and sky and all i have to do is buy the gift and go from there. but iam not too sure it has been set up for vm as ive bought the gift and used filezilla to put the cam in but once thats done i cant seem to find softcam in settings. ive tried to contact the seller but they are not replying to me. could someone please help me with setting it up for vm as i have everything needed but cant use it. many thanks in advance

hi all i do hope someone can help me. ive just bought a ZGEMMA H2H box that was supposed to be set up already for vm and sky and all i have to do is buy the gift and go from there. but iam not too sure it has been set up for vm as ive bought the gift and used filezilla to put the cam in but once thats done i cant seem to find softcam in settings. ive tried to contact the seller but they are not replying to me. could someone please help me with setting it up for vm as i have everything needed but cant use it. many thanks in advance

iif you have vix image it should be in menu>setup>softcam/ci

Not sure about openatv as i never use that image

Open atv it's menu/ info panel/ softcam panel, scroll using left or right arrows on remote to select between cam options, the use green button to start it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back