Zgemma H2S boot issue 14.09.17

booboo387

Hi all,
I apologise right now as I'm not tech savvy so please bear with me while I'm trying to explain.
Yesterday I tried to update my Zgemma box and now it is stuck in boot with the red light showing.
This morning I have downloaded a new base build provided by wooshbuild from the links at techkings. The memory stick was formatted to FAT 32 and then the download was copied over to it, with the power off to my box I plugged the memory stick into the front slot and turned on the power as I did the first time I flashed its memory (successfully 1 year ago) but with no joy, I could see the memory stick was being read then it went into standby with the box not changing state from boot and the red light. I have tried multiple times in the front and the back slots with no effect. I'm now reformatting the memory card and downloading a new base build and I'm going to try again.
Please can anyone help??????

Can you tell me EXACTLY what you are putting onto the USB stick please and the file structure ?
ie. what directories and sub files etc.

Ok if you unplug the Usb your trying to use will it then boot up normally? if it does try this.....once it's booted up stick in your USB again. then Blue button - flash online / local - local - devices (look for your usb) - zgemma - h2S - find a file it will let you press the green button on.i think from memory its the one that says kernal highlight it and press green button-it should then start to flash base build.

Update:
All done thanks guys, I was just copying the full folder of wooshbuild v6 over to the USB stick. The Zgemma doesn't like it, so I went into the downloaded file copied the individual files and then pasted them onto the USB stick. Put in the front slot and flashed perfectly. Now running free view sky channels and deciding if I want a cable line or iptv??? Desisions decisions

Back