Zgemma h2s crossepg issue

Hi guys, im new to these sat boxes after only recently purchasing a zgemma h2s... all was running well until a few days ago when i woke up to find the epg had updated and now a lot of channels are showing that the programme currently being shown as 'welcome to sky sports mix.'

I have no idea why this has happened and no idea how to fix this... its not every channel bt a large majority including the likes of bbc. Iv messaged the guy a got the box of and he hasnt seen this problem before either. I am using the sky uk open tv provider which i believe is the best option?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tried a rescan and had no luck, bt after a bit of searching about i decided to try using the xmltv importer to update my epg using rytec rather than crossepg. This seems to have done the trick... and hopefully that will be it sorted, i will update again in a day or 2 if its fixed or not.

Hi, one of my boxes was having the same issue, all the channels were displaying the same thing, tried a few things including installing a new USB thinking that was corrupted but the new usb gave the same problems. After more messing around,i am stuck with the whole EPG just blank now, no matter how many times i update epg and ABM, even with the scheduled downloads. Im thinking its a problem with the cross epg, how would i go about uninstalling this and installing epg importer? I am using sucmnsee image VIX by the way. Cheers.

Back