Zgemma h2s is stuck help please

chris24

Hi
I have trying for the last few days trying to get the zgemam h2s to flash. i switched it on one morning and there was nothing on boot up it got to 49 and that was it, i see lots of others have had this problem
I have a usb stick formatted to fat 32. I downloaded openatv 7.3 which it has been running without any issues I have put the H3 file to the usb then inserted into the back of the zgemma pressed the white power button and it just counts to 49 then stops wont go to flash
Thanks Chris

Hi
Thanks Guys i have tried a different usb yes.
Yes there is a file called noforce i will rename as you say and try again.
Thankyou

Are you using the proper power cable that came with the box, is it a decent branded USB and about 8GB as suggest above?

Download from the below source:

openATV Nightly Downloads

Unzip, rename to force and then transfer to a fat 32 formatted usb pen then try.

Yes mate its the correct power cable and i have the sandisk 8gb cruzer titanium usb.
i did download from the site you have given me.
i will try a different file

Hi
I have trying for the last few days trying to get the zgemam h2s to flash. i switched it on one morning and there was nothing on boot up it got to 49 and that was it, i see lots of others have had this problem
I have a usb stick formatted to fat 32. I downloaded openatv 7.3 which it has been running without any issues I have put the H3 file to the usb then inserted into the back of the zgemma pressed the white power button and it just counts to 49 then stops wont go to flash
Thanks Chris
You unzip the zgemma file then transfer that to the usb not the H3 file. The flashing file is called zgamma just the unzipped version.

Back