Zgemma H2s - Issues with Bouquets

Blizzard17

Hi

After trying endless things I seem to have figured out how to hide the old categories (Gift Bouquets) like Entertainment,Sport,Movies,Music ext...
My main idea was to just display the IPTV categorys...Now I have had a shout out few months ago and tried everyones ideas but non of them worked...Wooshbuild V6 I am running and for some reason hiding the non IPTV categorys didn't seemed to work..
The only way I could hide them was to dig deep Into the settings on Autobouquetsmaaker and found by changing the user settings to expert you could select the ones you wanted to keep (While hiding the others) The only downful with this is if your IPTV provider adds new categorys they won' be displayed...So you would need to re-edit the list and run another scan to show the newly added categorys..(something I found out last night)

My next issue was I started to loose the EPG data now weather that has something to do with what I have done I dont know..But if any one has answers please let me know..

A note to Wooshbuild - The old gifts are out the window now, would you guys consider updating wooshbuild V6 so that it' just based around IPTV? Maybe then it would be easier to configure your IPTV service?

Regards

Jamie

As it is for an E2 receiver and gifts aren't out of the window, still channels available on sky, and just about everything on cable why make an Iptv version. With dozens of different providers and each with their own way of doing things where would you start. All you would end up with is a wooshbuild forum full of people grizzling about epg not working, glitching streams and the list goes on and on all of which would be nothing to do with the build and everything to do with poor set up at providers end. Fair play if he does one but reckon that would be making a rod for his own back

if you are using just IPTV you can delete the autobouquetmaker bouquets and then disable autobouquetmaker from running daily.

Menu -> setup -> service searching -> autobouquetsmaker -> delete bouquets -> answer yes to 'are you sure you want to remove all bouquets created by abm'

Now select configure and set 'schedule scan' to no.

That should leave you with just iptv bouquets and the others should not be recreated as abm no longer runs.

Rather than using wooshbuild, why not just flash with atv, install preferred skin and run your iptv providers script. Nothing else should be needed.

just realised, wb doesn't use autobouqetmaker does it, is has Autobouqets E2 so my instructions above a wrong, but if you press green button and then select ABE2 you should be able to turn of daily scan.

Back