zgemma h2s newbie, mgcamd help needed

hi im new to these forums and new to the zgemma h2s, i am having mf_cfg problems i think. i have run various other boxes before but after all my attempts i am still having problems. i can get cccam to work but nomatter what version mgcamd i try im still having problems. any help would be greatly appreciated.

on another note what would be best image to use and so on? as i feel the box crashes a lot when trying to use iptv or empty links

yes, definitely recommend wooshman build as everythings done for you, all you would need to do is put your cccam.cfg or newcamd.list file onto a usb and plug into box and open cam importer and that's it
if you don't want to change to wooshman are you putting the newcamd.list file into the usr/keys folder if you want to use mgcamd

Thanks for quick replies yes I put the files in the correct place without luck. I'll try the build you both suggest and post back possibly in a day or 2 as Iv been really busy. Thanks again

Why don't you just stick with CCcam. Don't believe the hype that mgcamds is better. It isn't in my opinion.

Back