1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

zgemma h2s questions

Discussion in 'Enigma2 - Plugins' started by cowbridge lu, Feb 13, 2019 at 1:08 PM.

1. cowbridge lu

cowbridge lu Registered

Male
    south wales
    hi all i have got 2 boxes of the above ,one with a woosbuild /one with a sucmnsee build .the builds are getting old and i want to update them both with wooshbuild infinity , because other stuff isn't working properly now e2iplayer for one wont up date . do i factory reset boxes before flashing with openatv 6.2, then add infinity by webif ?

2. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

You reflash with open atv6.2 or 6.3 then when get to hdmi settings put your romote down go onto Google type box ip address in go to terminal and type the opkg install wooshbuild command in mate

3. cowbridge lu

cowbridge lu Registered

Male
    south wales
    no terminal under bouquet editor in open webif mate

4. bazcfc1

Have you reflashed with 6.2 or 6.3 on webwif go to extras terminal should be in there

5. cowbridge lu

cowbridge lu Registered

Male
    south wales
    just gotta go out for 40mins mate but thanks for replying

6. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    nothing to do with bouquet editor
    just open webif, click terminal and follow the instructions:
    trmnl.jpg

If Terminal isn't in view, it's because you need to flash openatv6.2 to the box first, all images are here, click on Airdigital for Zgemma models
    http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=

bazcfc1 likes this.
  7. cowbridge lu

cowbridge lu Registered

Male
    south wales
  8. cowbridge lu

cowbridge lu Registered

Male
    south wales
    Cheers guys for advice much appreciated, particularly the part about turning box on and on . Now how do I go about adding xtreme peeps ?

9. bazcfc1

What extream editor or xtreamtv plugin if extream editor press green then green again go to extensions and download extream editor if xtream TV you type a command into terminal or putty to install onto your box

10. cowbridge lu

cowbridge lu Registered

Male
    south wales
    thanks for replying so quickly baz , i will have a go now , could i install it via webif baz ?

11. bazcfc1

Xtreamtv you need the command extreme editor should be in green plugins green to download plugins then extensions do you already have iptv

12. cowbridge lu

cowbridge lu Registered

Male
    south wales
    yes mate ,the stream is xtreme i belive gonna double check on other box now

13. bazcfc1

Double check then post back

14. cowbridge lu

cowbridge lu Registered

Male
    south wales
    yes baz its xtremeTV

15. bazcfc1

You would have to contact your provider for their command mate as don't think every provider uses same command

16. cowbridge lu

cowbridge lu Registered

Male
    south wales
    rite i will do ,i recall from somewhere i had to delete my old iptv and install his version , will message him now . on another note baz the e2player side was playing up on the old sucemsee build and wooshbuilds , will the be better on this infinity or is that another ball game ?

17. bazcfc1

Never had a problem with e2iplayer on any of wooshes images mate there has been no updates for ages as the author had enough of crap he was getting but I watch TV series no problem on it

18. cowbridge lu

cowbridge lu Registered

Male
    south wales
    its more of the bbc iplayer wont play really maybe it will be ok on this infinity ? i haven't really had a play with it yet ,been out with the grandson for a few hrs , is infinity good baz ? oh and thanks again for your help cause it defo needed

19. bazcfc1

I've always been a fan of wooshbuilds images mate never used any other image on my boxes

20. cowbridge lu

cowbridge lu Registered

Male
    south wales
    i take it this new wooshbuild auto up dates everything ?